Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for an Account Executive to hit the ground running. As an Account Executive you will have the ability to manage a complex sales process.
The ideal Account Executive will have 3-5 years of sales experience in a SaaS company, and excels working in a fast paced environment.
- Your focus is acquiring new business, and selling the Workable Platform to varying clients
- Contribute to Workable’s growth directly by hitting (and exceeding!) new business targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Learn more about prospects, understand pain points and present product demonstrations of our software via screenshare and in person
- Negotiate pricing and terms
- Maintain an accurate pipeline for company-wide forecasting
- Identify key decision makers, map out the plan to close the deal
- Use your natural curiosity, communication skills, and ambition to improve the performance of yourself and the team.
- Proactively attend Talent Acquisition events in person within the UK
- Come as you are -- Workable is a progressive, open-minded meritocracy. What you’re capable of matters, the rest doesn’t.
- You’re helpful - you listen to your clients, understand their challenges, and detail how we can help them. You’re easy to talk to and a natural relationship-builder
- You’re realistic about your calendar -- you can multi-task but know when and how to prioritize
- You’re a team player -- we collaborate across desks and oceans. You want to work together and see your colleagues succeed
- You have confidence and experience selling to C-Level Executives.
- You have 3-5 years experience under your belt selling for a SaaS company, where you consistently met or exceeded quota
Bonus points for:
- Recruiting Industry Experience
- Inbound SaaS Sales
Salary range £40,000 — 120,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Program Director at Nomad Academy
- Senior Product Manager at People Matter .
- Ruby on Rails developer at LearnerShape
- Lead Data Engineer at Neural Alpha
- Back-end developer at EQUITY X LTD.
- Front-end developer at EQUITY X LTD.
- Back End Developer at EasyPeasy
- Sales Account Manager at Canvas Events
- Front End Engineer at Legl