KidsKnowBest is the fastest growing kids’ media agency in the UK. Specialising in market research, insights, content creation and marketing. Clients includes Penguin Random House, Universal, Vivid Imaginations, National Geographic, and many others.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of KidsKnowBest's offering and inventory
- Lead sales team in developing and managing RFPs, presentations and proposal desks for clients
- Prepare and manage new and existing sales collateral and tools (e.g one pagers, media kits) for the sale team, capturing new opportunities for clients on a regular, scheduled basis
- Ensure PipeDrive is utilised effectively by the team
- Manage team members across all aspects of client servicing; scheduling meeting rooms, booking client catering and entertainment as required internally/externally
- Ensure the quality of all client facing documentation and content is consistent and excellent at all times
- Handle information that is highly confidential, strategic and critical in nature effectively
- Support sales team with key meetings; creating agendas, setting up video conferences and scheduling conference rooms etc.
- Liaise with the Marketplace and Production teams to ensure successful delivery of all campaigns and cross team insights sharing
- Drive new business lead generation
- Plan, schedule and complete special projects to ensure timely and accurate delivery e.g Client events
- Provide outstanding internal and external client service
- Min. 2 years sales consultancy or similar experience
- Excellent, writing and presentation skills
- Proposal design and writing experience
- Exemplary verbal, written communication, and analytical skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Managing multiple stakeholders effectively
- A rockstar – despite specialising in sales, we need someone with that startup mentality, who can drive the growth of the business elsewhere.
- Meticulous in organisation
- Numbers-driven. Results, results, results.
- Ambition. Someone that wants to leads a sales department within the next two years.
Salary range £28,000 — 40,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Full Stack Developer at NUM
- Front-end developer at Browser London
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Customer Service Executive at Lyvly
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Junior Web Developer at Lattimore and Friends
- Social Media & Content Intern at Grapevine LTD