Kobas is a cloud-based hospitality management Software as a Service platform with a fully integrated EPoS and customer loyalty system.
In simple terms, our technology (both hardware and software) helps awesome bars, clubs, restaurants and quick service food venues run their businesses effectively and efficiently.
We’re the perfect crossover of hospitality and tech!
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join the Kobas team.
Working within the Client Services team, you’ll be responsible for key account management, including uncovering, resolving and strategically managing the challenges faced by our clients.
Your duties will involve client on-boarding, client training to use the Kobas system and all its integrated features, and general client relations and support.
You’ll find huge variety in this role – whether it’s responding to a customer query regarding one of the many areas of our app, or working with one of the engineers to test a brand new feature. This role will have you interacting with people all the time, and will allow you to leave your mark on the progress and presentation of our product.
What We’re Looking For
- A customer focused mindset
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Confidence and adaptability to work on the front lines of our support desk
- Excellent eye for detail
- Reliable and self-starter attitude
- Impeccable written English
What We’d Be Excited to See
- SaaS experience
- QA experience
- Experience working in a bar, club, pub or restaurant
- Familiarity with productivity apps like Trello and Slack
Ultimately, we’re more interested in finding the right person for our team than a perfect set of skills, as every person has a massive impact on the life at Kobas. This means we’ll need someone who can own their role and hold themselves to high standards.
What We Offer
- Up to £24,000 basic salary, dependent on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Career growth – we want you to grow with us
- Social events (we’re in the hospitality sector, after all!)
- Free tea, coffee, soft drinks and beer
- A collaborative and innovative environment
We’re located just a few minutes’ walk from Waterloo, Southwark, Borough and Elephant and Castle.
Being in a converted foundry, we have plenty of workspace in a building that still expresses its historical roots (but, of course, we’ve modernised it with air conditioning, heating and fibre connectivity).
Our location means there are lots of great breakfast, lunch and even dinner options on our doorstep (including those many clients of ours in and around London for evenings out).
If you think this is you, and you want to get in touch, go ahead and apply! We'd love to hear from you.
Salary range £20,000 — 24,000
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- Back-end developer at Browser
- 😇 Member Manager at Beam
- React developer, and Java Developer at Day Digital
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Customer Success Sr. Manager (PM exp. required) at Aha!
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd