Grammatik is seeking a smart, multi-disciplined Account Manager who enjoys variety in their day-to-day to join our London office – someone who can wear many hats and get hands-on running accounts for exciting clients across media, entertainment, tech and beyond.
You’ll be passionate about technology and enjoy devising strategic plans and activities to help grow and develop our clients businesses. Most importantly for this role, you will be comfortable building strong client relationships and having regular touchpoints with senior stakeholders. Your role will be focused on ensuring client activities are moving forwards and are aligned to long and short term strategies.
You’ll work as part of a tight-knit team that is passionate about technology, film, video games and the creative industries. We devise and implement successful 360-degree marketing strategies, deliver high-value PR and digital campaigns, and offer exceptional service to our mix of technical and creative clients.
What will you get from Grammatik? The freedom, support and responsibility to lead and drive success. The flexibility to be truly creative in your approach to clients. The opportunity to develop experience that will grow your skill set across the whole marketing mix. A rewarding long-term career with huge potential for personal development.
What you’ll do
- Work across a portfolio of exciting global clients, acting as the trusted point of contact
- Generate and deliver strategic marketing and PR campaigns
- Develop relationships with both clients and the media
- Deliver content marketing strategy and creation across various media
- Develop of engaging, exciting social media campaigns
- Grow product marketing strategies for established and start-up software companies
- Use “grassroots” approaches to drive interest in products and services
- Demonstrate real results and value for clients
What we’re looking for
- A professional marketer with 3-5 years experience in a relevant in-house or agency role
- Experience working with software and hardware companies, help them to develop and implement growth marketing strategies
- Able to demonstrate experience across successful digital and PR campaigns
- Passionate about marketing and capable of producing and project managing pitches, press releases, blog entries, feature articles, case studies and more
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Time management whizz, able to deliver work on varied campaigns with different teams
- A consumer of technology news and trends with their finger on the pulse
- A passion for technology, film, games and how creative media comes to life
- A can do attitude; knowing that no job is too big or too small
- Always pro-active vs. reactive
- An owner of both our business and our clients’ business
- Based in exciting East London hub of London Fields
- Free coffee, refreshments and beer!
- Regular company social outings, meals and fun
Salary range £25,000 — 32,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- SEO and Content Specialist at Pandable
- Part-Time Facebook and Paid Digital Exec. at Po-Zu
- Lead Technical Pre-sales Engineer at Cyberlytic
- Project / Operations Manager at Dark Blue
- Product and Operations Manager at AssetVault
- Event Manager at Hardware Pioneers
- Copywriter at Goat Agency
- Acquisition Marketing Executive at CharityJob
- Marketing Manager at Signkick
- SEO Lead at MyTutor