CREOATE is on a mission to revolutionise the way retailers discover and buy products from independent brands. We use machine learning, enterprise software and power of community to build a sustainable platform for retailers and brands to discover and trade with each other.
CREOATE’S community of high quality, ambitious brands is critical to our value proposition to retailers around the world. Brand acquisition and development is a key part of our success, supporting our drive to make sure amazing and most relevant brands build their global empires using our platform and support as their launch pad.
By joining us as a Business Development Manager, you are directly contributing to the regeneration of our high streets and CREOATE’s success by growing our catalogue of unique and relevant products.
We are a fast growing team and need a self-starter who loves to build communities and enjoys setting ambitious goals and their relentless pursuit. You will be expected to lead and scale quickly and manage a high-volume pipeline of leads. We love people who communicate clearly but openly, and enjoy working as a team with an eye on individual targets. You have a passion for entrepreneurship and change, and don’t give up no matter what. And you love the opportunity to join a high growth, soon to be global start-up at its foundational stage, and will be instrumental in making CREOATE the most sustainable, trusted platform for independent brands to build their retail distribution and for retailers to discover and purchase products their customers will love.
We believe in entrepreneurship as a way of life, and will continue to empower independents as together we shape the future of retail across the world.
You will be part of our fast paced growth team and will lead the following initiatives:
• Own and develop a pipeline of thousands of unique, independent brands often interacting with hundreds per week
• Manage and improve our sales cycle and on-boarding process from lead to the day the brand is live on our platform
• Accelerate timeline from sourced lead to an active account
• Work closely with our Retailer, Operations and Tech teams to nurture our community of independent brands and retailers
• Comfortable developing and implementing A/B tests to drive inbound and outbound sales
• Master and continuously improve on our community values and messaging, processes, tactics and sales strategy
• Represent CREOATE at UK and international events to build our community and network
What we love:
• Undergrad degree and 1-3+ years of start-up sales experience
• Hands on experience in managing sales accounts/funnels
• Analytical skills and track record of creative problem solving
• Passion to support start-ups and independent businesses, and networking at events
• Hunger for a fast-paced environment with constant growth and change
Salary range £28,000 — 40,000
1-3+ years of startup sales experience
More like this
- Mid-level & Senior Backend Engineers at Tractable
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full Stack Developer at Street Group
- Front end developer (London based) at LedgerComm
- Producer /Data journalist at infogr8
- Data Scientist at Founders Factory
- Full-Stack Software Engineer Technical Lead at Wemby
- Head of Impact Partnerships at ImpactEd
- Senior Backend Developer at Dorm
- QA & Customer Insight Lead at Verisart