Opportunity: Full Time
Start Date: May/June 2018
MedicSpot - Who are we?
How good would it be if you could just go to your nearest pharmacy, get an instant consultation with the GP and then pick up your prescription on the way out - all in under 20 minutes?
Based out of London, MedicSpot is a revolutionary new service which allows patients to access on-demand doctor consultations and remote clinical examination from high street pharmacies. This gives convenient and quick access to patients whilst still maintaining high quality of healthcare. We are making great traction in the market and are growing fast.
Who we are looking for?
MedicSpot has a truly great value proposition for our patients as well as our pharmacy partners. We are looking for someone who can join our team and lead our acquisition of pharmacies in the UK. You will be responsible for growing our pharmacy network in key towns and cities so we can better distribute our technology and service. You will be responsible for:
● Identifying pharmacies to target
● Assessing whether pharmacies are suitable for MedicSpot
● Making and cultivating a relationship with the pharmacy
● Providing initial and ongoing support to the pharmacy
● Working closely with the leadership team to execute on strategy
We are looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves and be our first dedicated pharmacy acquisition manager. This is one of our most crucial roles. You will be working closely with the rest of the team and have the potential to have huge influence on our company strategy. This role will take you throughout the UK as you make sure that we fully leverage our unique value offering quickly and efficiently.
● Communication/people skills
● Organisational skills
● Technical competency
● Able to drive in the UK (preferred)
You will be:
● Wanting to participate in an entrepreneurial adventure
● Enjoyable to work with and a true team player
● Take initiative without prompting
● Roll up your sleeves and make things happen
● Have heaps of internal motivation
● Always wanting to learn and better yourself professionally
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing start-up, really make a difference in company trajectory, and grow professionally.
Healthcare experience is not essential.
If this is something you may be interested in, please send a copy of your CV and a short paragraph to [email protected]
Salary range £25,000 — 45,000
Depending on Experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Software Developer at Flynotes
- Operations Developer (Jr Developer) at Consultant Connect
- Digital Marketing Executive at Funzing
- Front-end developer at Messly
- New Business Development Director at Pixoneye
- Head of Marketing at Pixoneye
- Sales & Partnerships Manager (Business Development at ILoveGin.com
- Community Manager (Marketing & Operations) at ILoveGin.com
- .Net XML Developer at Kognitiv
- Senior Software Developer at UQuant