Trouva is revolutionising the world of e-commerce for the best bricks and mortar boutiques around the world. Recruiting the independent shops who will complement our community is at the core of what we do and key to our continued growth.
We’re growing our Business Development team and are looking for new team members who are passionate about independent boutiques, experienced in working in a target driven sales role, love to meet new people and want to work in a fun and fast-growing environment.
Our goal is to champion our brand among independent boutiques and recruit new shops to join the Trouva community. As a Business Development team member, you’re at the heart of the business and will play a major part in our success.
Your role will include:
- Recruiting new boutiques in line with ambitious growth targets in person, and by phone and email, maximising conversion of our carefully curated database of target boutiques.
- Managing your funnel in our CRM system. Keeping all activity, changes and new additions up to date.
- Your time will be split between being out on the road and in our office. You should expect to spend at least two days a week out and about visiting shops.
- You should be able to work independently and proactively, managing your own time and responsibilities
The ideal candidate is someone with:
- Lots of energy, positive attitude and an outgoing approach
- Ability to multitask and work quickly in a fast paced environment
- Experience in a sales/business development role with a track record of significant over-performance
- Understanding of, and interest in, independent retail
- Strong team-working skills
- Ability to explain complex concepts in everyday terms
- Passionate about new tech and entrepreneurship
- Be fun to work with and have a friendly personality
- Bonus: Second European language
- Bonus: an interest in fashion and design
What's in it for you:
- We are a friendly, hard-working, close-knit team building an exciting and fast-moving business with all the ups, downs and crazy side-steps that entails
- We want our team to share in our successes as one of Europe's hottest start-ups; share options are a big part of this and something we offer to all employees
- We work from an office space in Central London, with unlimited coffee reserves, ping pong table, free yoga and pilates classes, free snacks, fresh fruit and a great courtyard for BBQs
- Regular team events such as drinks, lunches and events out of the office
- Company benefits (Perkbox) including free mobile phone insurance, free Tastecard, Apple discounts, cheap cinema tickets
- Staff discount at all of our beautiful boutiques
- Free £50 voucher to spend on Trouva to decorate your desk!
More like this
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- 😇 Member Manager at Beam
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Customer Success Sr. Manager (PM exp. required) at Aha!
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Infrastructure Engineer at re:infer
- Backend Engineer at re:infer
- Front-end Designer at Helical Levity