The most dynamic start-up in the events industry is recruiting to help drive expansion. Come and fulfil your potential at an organisation with a standout culture. We are based in Holborn’s coolest building overlooking the city we are taking over, driven by a vision of creativity, digital innovation and a high performance culture at its core.
Working alongside the Co-founders and the acquisition team, your main responsibility will be selling our lead generation marketing platform into thousands of exciting venues in London. The price of subscription is affordable to keep every door open. Our current conversion rate over the past 5 years, exceeds 50%, and we need another pilgrim to utilise their extensive experience to further develop the business.
You will work with a rich pipeline, constantly growing due to a wide variety of lead generating techniques, and a constant funnel creating machine which is the London events market. After an initial period of hands-on training, you will take on, manage and grow this pipeline to then smash realistic financial targets.
You will be perfect for the role if, like us, you believe in building products that people love. You’re fast learning, ambitious, collaborative and a genuine team player. You’re the type of person that never drops the ball and is always one step ahead. The key to success in this role is being target driven, with the experience and consistency of working at pace, in a high volume, acquisitions environment.
More about you
- Disciplined, go-getter with a "hunter “mentality.
- You prefer working in a team rather than alone and always look for ways to collaborate, share and learn from those around you.
- You love systems, see the value of using them and creating them.
- You have practised a structured sales methodology and understand the principles of SPIN selling and developed skills using NLP and/or similar.
- You demonstrate tenacity and the willingness to go the extra mile, and high levels of integrity to produce quality work.
- You are motivated by success, a self-starter, passionate and highly driven to meet and exceed both personal and professional targets.
- Extremely hungry for success, career progression and personal development.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to self-reflect on areas of personal development, and adjust your approach to meet the key requirements of the role.
- Comfortable working in an early stage business, where time is critical and things change frequently.
- Strong cultural fit for our team.
- Target driven whilst also being a genuine team player.
- At least 3-5 years’ of sales experience
- Demonstrates 'consistency in hitting sales targets over the long term.
- Experienced in selling a SAAS or similar product.
- Proven experience selling face to face and over the phone.
- Possess a solid ability to manage tough conversations in a professional and solution-oriented manner.
- You can effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audiences, and deliver informative, well-organised presentations.
- Meticulously detailed, structured and organised.
- Data driven and comfortable analysing sales metrics to reflect on areas for growth and development.
- Highly commercial and excited by the prospect of owning revenue targets and driving the overall growth of a start-up.
- Access to an external business coach 1x a month.
- Work in London’s coolest film location in Holborn.
- Get VIP invites to some of London’s freshest restaurants, film previews and venue showcases.
- A really creative, collaborative, hardworking and passionate team.
- A unique open and friendly culture.
- ‘Culture Club’ with quarterly team days, trips abroad, dinners, events and surprise treats.
- A well facilitated office, with Friday breakfasts and drinks.
- Pension scheme in place.
- 31 days holidays incl bank holidays
- Be inspired by the amazing films and events we make happen in our building and across London
To be considered for the next stage, each candidate will need to include the word 'dragonfruit' in their cover letter.
Please forward your CV and covering letter, stating the reasons why
a) you would be a good fit for this role, and b) which of your skill areas you are looking forward to developing the most.
Due to the high volume of responses we receive, we will only accept applicants who follow the instructions above closely.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you soon.
Salary range £30,000 — 34,000
+ 20% commission
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Web Developer at Flash Pack
- Operations Associate at Lyvly
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Community Manager at Trussle
- Back End Developer at TVF Media
- Film - Systems Software Developer at Framestore
- Front-End Developer at BETR Lend
- Commission only Sales Freelancer - Fully Remote at aXpire Fund Solutions Ltd
- Full Stack Developer at Potato