This is a unique opportunity to join a founding team and impact every renter in the UK through exciting and highly rewarding work.
Join us on our mission to create a world of deposit FREE renting!
Flatfair is the UK’s fastest growing deposit alternative. Our mission is to make renting more affordable and accessible by offering deposit-free renting to millions of tenants across the UK, whilst still protecting landlords. Quite simply, we believe that better letting makes for better living.
We expect more people renting than ever before. That’s why we believe renting should be more affordable and accessible. We are a young and innovative startup company solving an affordability problem by offering deposit-free renting to millions of Tenants across the UK - with lots more exciting stuff to come.
As a Business Development Manager, you will closely work with our Commercial Director and the flatfair management team with one primary goal: to help flatfair meet its ambitious growth targets. You will be expected to help develop new business while sustaining the company’s culture and dynamic working environment.
Focus of the role?
- Developing new and innovative ways to help grow flatfair through strategic partnerships
- Work across cross-functional teams to further develop your assigned agencies
- Identifying, attracting, negotiating and launching partnerships with complex and influential companies that Flatfair needs to build functionality and brand awareness
- Use data to analyse success; predicting and managing evolution of our relationships – building and fostering deep relationships with partner executives, their customer CxOs and Flatfair leaders
- Defining, reviewing and agreeing to a clear set of priorities, joint initiatives and roadmap with our largest partners
- Focus on an outstanding sales experience to flatfair's top managed agencies, strategic business partners and suppliers.
- Owning and strengthening primary agency, partners and suppliers relationships from executive C/B-level down to specific account teams
- Being an ongoing thought partner for agencies, partners and suppliers by leading on strategic initiatives and high level planning
- Developing a go-to-market strategy in order to optimise flatfair’s solutions, technologies and products to help customers transform – working with these alliance partners in developing unique solutions that leverage their unique talents and go-to-market skills
- Mentoring team members, guiding their immediate and long-term direction and results. Working collaboratively with the rest of Flatfair team in delivering long-term value through these partnerships.
The skills and experience you’ll likely have?
- Experience in sales or marketing at an real-estate agency, property holding group, technology or proptech firm
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Experience in managing complex, multi-stakeholders and service based solutions
- Preferably a BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Whats in it for you?
We offer the following benefits to all Flatfair employees
Competitive salary reviewed every year
Choose your own equipment
Follow motivating career path, we value growth from within and encourage people to step-up
Flexible working hours, we embrace the occasional remote work
25 paid holiday days
Weekly team lunch
Snacks and fruits
Workplace pension scheme
Regular socials events
Learning budget for conferences or courses
More like this
- Business Development Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Sales Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Operations Assistant at Entale
- Full Stack Developer at Entale
- Data Scientist (NLP) at Entale
- FrontEnd Developer at Datantify
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Business Development Manager - UK & Europe at Compono