This is your chance to be part of our global mobile coffee revolution. We have got 16 franchisees in the UK, but we are about to grow exponentially. Your main goal is to make our franchisees successful and help our MD to evaluate best practices from the German head office and implement them, if useful, in the UK in all business areas.
You‘ll go through an intensive, 6 - 12 weeks, training programme in Germany to learn the ins and outs of the Coffee-Bike brand. With outstanding performance, this job offers you the opportunity to assume a high position in the company in the future.Your tasks:
- You are consulting and developing our franchisees and help them to achieve their targets
- You support our franchisees via phone, email or in personal meetings and you organize conferences or similar events to foster the exchange between franchisees and the franchisor
- You acquire new trading locations and other sales opportunities for our franchisees
- You setup standard processes and KPIs in your area
- You work on projects with high strategic relevance in close cooperation with your MD
- You directly report to the MD of the company
- You have acquired a degree from a top-notch university in business administration or similar
- You ideally have gained working experience in management consulting, start-ups or the franchising industry and have a proven record in business development
- You have excellent communication skills and you are able to inspire and motivate people
- You have outstanding analytical skills
- You are highly ambitious and equiped with an entrepreneurial mindset and a hands-on mentality
- You are happy to travel frequently throughout the UK and to the German head office
- A key role in the recently founded UK subsidiary
- Insights into the growing phase of a young and dynamic global franchise brand
- The opportunity to significantly shape the development of Coffee-Bike UK and contribute to its success with your own ideas
- Full responsibility for your area and your own projects from day one
- A steep learning curve and deep insights into the franchise industry
- Constant personal development through open feedback and coaching
- An international work environment with passionate colleagues in England and in Germany
We are one of Europe‘s fastest growing franchise concepts and an extremely young and dynamic international brand. We have more than 200 franchisees in 17 countries around the world. In Germany we are the market leader for mobile coffee catering. Now, we want to achieve the same in the UK where we roll out our concept with the support and know-how of the German mother company. The office location is yet to be determined.
Come join us and be part of a global community!
For us the most important part of your application is your cover letter. Make sure you let us know why you would like to work for Coffee-Bike, why you are a good fit for the company and what skills, abilities and experiences you can bring to this position. Send us your application (cover letter, CV, certificates, references) with your salary expectations and your next possible entry date.
Salary range £0 — 0
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- 😇 Support Specialist at Beam
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full-stack Software Developer at Reducer
- Software developer at Applied
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Full Stack Lead at Stairway
- Statutory Accountant at ihorizon
- Product Design Lead at OurPath
- Vp Of Eng / Cto at Formalytics
- Java/JVM Developer at Hozah