This is a great opportunity for an exceptional candidate to join our Landlord team. As a Space Hunter, you are dedicated to unlocking the city – that means finding spaces for the thousands of great ideas coming through our platform. You’ll be searching for, meeting, and leading landlords through the on-boarding process and getting them set up to trade on the platform. You'll be figuring out the pain points in the system and working tirelessly within a fast moving team to streamline these processes.
About The Role
- The role requires a lot of hats. You will be Business Development and Account Management all rolled in to one package.
- Discovering the city and who owns the streets of London is key - you'll be out and about pitching the business in person and on the phone.
- Generate and manage a pipeline of prospective Landlords to sign up to Appear Here.
- Identify opportunities to open new sources of supply - talk to everyone, attend every event, whatever it takes to get more space!
- As a key member of the team, you'll also identify opportunities to scale our current operations. We don't settle, and neither will you - learning, feedback and new ideas are essential contributions from every member of the business.
About Appear Here
Appear Here is the leading marketplace for short-term retail space, working with everyone from industry leading brands to exciting start-ups. Our mission is to create a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen. We’ve raised over $20m in funding to date - from tier one investors Balderton and Octopus, as well as some of the world’s largest landlords and biggest names in retail. Named one of Wired Magazine's ‘100 Hottest Start-Ups’ and The Financial Times’ most ‘Disruptive Companies,’ Appear Here has become the go-to destination to make innovative and creative retail ideas happen across London, Paris and New York. We believe we’re building a game changer for both the retail and property industries: and so far 200,000+ brands and 1000's of landlords agree with us.
- You’ll have 1 year+ of outbound sales experience in a target-driven environment
- You have some experience and understanding of Real Estate
- You're not afraid to pick up the phone, make friends, and close deals
- You are an entrepreneurial, self-starter who is smart, intuitive, focused on hitting targets and passionate about getting the deal done
- You're fierce and are always looking for "one more"
- You think of solutions before they become problems and are always one step ahead
- You love to learn on the job and approach your work with a lot of enthusiasm
- You’re a bit different: guts, drive and varied experience are important to you
- You're passionate about technology, start ups, London as a city, and making it better
- Stock options. We believe everyone should be an owner.
- Scale with the business. This role offers the potential to have an incredible career trajectory.
- Team socials. From blindfolded martini making to sound baths, we organise quarterly team events that go big on experiences.
- Friday lunch. Once a week our company comes together for a team lunch.
- Breakfast and snacks throughout the day (including our favourite cheeseboard).
- Work with different teams, across different projects.
- Best idea wins. Whether you’re an intern or the CTO, if you can make the case for it, we’ll make it happen.
- Great location. We’re right next door to two of the best food markets in London. In your first week, we’ll send you out with different teams to show you the best eating spots.
If you’re ready to shape the future of retail and join a fast growing, young, dynamic business as it scales internationally then we’d love to hear from you!
See life inside @appearherehqApply for this job
More like this
- Backend Developer at Seneca Learning
- Senior Software Engineer, Frontend Lead at Five
- Frontend Engineer at causaLens
- iOS developer at Beeline
- Product Owner at We Make Websites
- Backend Developer at mavis
- Market Executive (Brand Partnerships) with German at Sweatcoin
- Full-Stack Developer at Univation - Volunteering at Univation
- Full Stack Engineer at Skim It Ltd
- 😇 Talent Associate at Beam