Compono seeks to transform organisational design within companies. We provide software products that power the work ecosystem for companies of all sizes, from start-up to Enterprise. Compono makes a person’s working life, from beginning to end, more rewarding and productive in whatever company they work for.
As a core product of Compono, Shortlyster is an intelligent hiring optimisation platform. It instantly matches and ranks candidates and businesses together through smart data and science. Shortlyster brings forward the right talent who fit the job, the team, and the company culture to create a successful workplace.
About the Job
We are rapidly expanding our team, products and now major regions, so we are now looking for a 'hungry' Business Development Manager for the United Kingdom and broader European Region. This role will work autonomously from our London Office in Hammersmith and will be responsible for both:
- Identifying key targets, scheduling meetings, negotiating and closing deals, and providing feedback on local market receptiveness and trends; and
- Working alongside a well-known and experienced business leader in the people, technology and recruitment field to follow up leads and ultimately close these deals.
Reporting to the Sales Director in Australia, you will be able to hit the ground running focusing on new business targeting mid-market to enterprise level accounts.
You will be responsible for developing and executing a Sales Strategy across all channels, whilst also ensuring you understand each of the customers’ needs and articulating the value proposition that Compono products can provide!
In this critical company role, you will:
- Possess a minimum of 5 years sales experience in selling software, SaaS or technology in a new business capacity
- Proven track record in prospecting and closing deals against sales targets
- Have solid experience of RFP management (desirable)
- A vast network of industry contacts
- Be hungry, committed and looking for an excellent opportunity to build a solid career in a company with a truly amazing global future
- Demonstrated business acumen, ambition and grit
- Be autonomous, consultative and professional in approach, have high levels of motivation and first-class communication and presentation skills
What We Offer
At Compono, we’ve created an environment where everyone feels they belong. Join our 'work family' and you’ll be rewarded with a competitive remuneration and commission package and the future opportunity to be able to grow the role and head up a UK and Europe Sales team.
Being part of our team, you will see our values guide the way we work (and play). As Compono continues to grow, these five values remain constant:
Salary range £60,000 — 80,000
Plus Lucrative Commission Structure
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- 😇 Support Specialist at Beam
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full-stack developer at SharpCloud
- Full-stack Software Developer at Reducer
- Head of Product at Verisart
- Software developer at Applied
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Full Stack Lead at Stairway
- Statutory Accountant at ihorizon
- Product Design Lead at OurPath