Mintago is an innovative pension wellbeing platform that helps both employers and their employees with their pensions and financial health. We are on a mission to improve and transform how people manage their financial world through pensions.
Why focus on pensions? It's simple. Pension is one of, if not the largest asset a person can own in their lifetime, yet very little time and attention are actually spent on maximising what they can get from it. We make it easy for everyone to do this.
As a socially conscious technology business, we want to make a positive impact on society. We believe in changing people's financial future through the workplace. That's why we work with businesses to deploy our program. People are more engaged through a workplace program than on their own.
What do we do?
Our business is based on the following:
- We start by giving small businesses the tools to make managing pensions less taxing (both from an admin perspective and quite literally saving them thousands in tax each year by implementing salary sacrifice).
- We then provide employees with simple and engaging tools that trace lost pensions, help them understand and plan for the future and manage their pension contributions.
- We help employees plan for their future and then help them save more in other areas of their life.
Why join Mintago?
We are a tech business but it’s really a people business. We care and are really excited about what we do for the world. We also look after each other. We have a great culture of working hard together while having fun. The founder and CEO, Chieu Cao, is also the co-founder of another successful business called Perkbox. We have a great team with the experience to make a big difference.
What’s the role?
We are looking for a Business Development Representative.
The right candidate will be responsible for:-
- Growing the business by identifying and selling to prospects
- Work closely with the team on strategy while testing new approaches
- Managing emails, calls and other campaigns to engage with prospects
- Working closely across the sales team to build the sales pipeline
- Research and target leads using software like Hubspot
The right candidate will have:-
- A hunger to learn and succeed,
- An interest in sales and technology
- Good writing and speaking skills are essential.
What you’ll get in return.
- Earn great commission through a proven process
- Develop your sales experience and have a direct impact on a fast-growing business.
- Fast-paced sales environment where you can see your role and responsibilities grow
- Working closely with every aspect of the business and also learn from the Head of Sales with over 25 years of experience.
- You'll be part of a great team and a great culture.
- Competitive salary and commissions
- Regular company-wide sessions: giving you an opportunity to share your ideas and learn about other areas of the business
- Regular socials: in person meals and drinks, virtual socials etc.
- A warm and motivated team working to make a real difference for our customers
Salary range £20,000 — 30,000
commission + pension + career progression
More like this
- Programme / Operations Manager (part remote) at Sigma Labs XYZ
- Marketing Lead at Count
- Sales Lead at Count
- Full-stack Engineer at Count
- Community Lead at Count
- Digital Marketing Consultant at Conversion Rate Experts
- SEO Manager at TodayTix Group
- Front-end developer at Anyone
- Teacher - Data & Digital Mindset at Decoded
- Product Manager at Steer73