DataSwift Summer Interns will gain a full immersion into the role of a technology salesperson, supporting every aspect of our business development pipeline. This role is intended to set undergraduate students up for a successful career in business and technology, working in a fast-moving team in a quickly scaling Startup.
You're curious, and we love that. Every business development role you’ve ever seen, or dreamed of, has been interesting to you - but it always seemed a little too much like grunt work. You’re interested in meeting people, building a network, gaining some skills, and putting your education and skills to some great work right away.
You want responsibilities, opportunities, a place to learn and a time to shine. A way to meet and engage with clients learn about new businesses.
You're one of those people who tries to keep your introduction of your company short, so that you could hear all about the people you’re talking to. You ask questions, find opportunities and gaps in knowledge, and try to bridge the gap between what people need and what you have learned (and can offer).
If you're for that kind of challenge, get in touch.
• a customer-centric, empathetic mindset
• ability to soak up knowledge...
• ...and transfer it, simply and effectively
Your colleagues and fellow students say you:
• are easy to work with
• are always on top of the latest tech/apps/trends
• think laterally
• are driven but...
• ...don't have sharp elbows
• are a person they would also enjoy going to the movies or having a coffee with
Your mom says that you:
• have been reading the business section of the newspaper since you were 10
• are an inventor at heart
• get your hands dirty
What’s in it for you:
• you get an immersive education in the real world, and full autonomy
• a complete crash course on early stage startups, investment, technology, and sales
• a brill new network that will sort you for life
• flexible work: working from home when you want, where you want, why you want to (we trust you)
• continual learning & development opportunities
• quarterly sprints around the world - we’ll fly you in for team building and learning (the last one was in Cyprus)
• a competitive stipend to help you pay rent
Compensation: £10,000-25,000 commensurate with experience
Equity: 0.01 - 0.025%
DataSwift is rewriting how the entire technology industry - the entire world! - builds apps and websites. The days of companies owning all the data, and doing whatever they want with it when the users have no say are over. We’re helping make more modern, more decentralised technologies with an infrastructure that’s going to scale to take over the world. We’ve been covered in Wired (https://www.wired.co.uk/article/gdpr-personal-data-private-data-accounts) and the Financial Times (https://www.ft.com/content/3278e6dc-67af-11e7-9a66-93fb352ba1fe) and we’re looking for someone like you.
Get in touch with us through our partners at Mark and Maven by emailing Maven Camilla at [email protected].
Salary range £10,000 — 25,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Director of Education at Nomad Academy
- Senior Front-End Developer at Browser London
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Digital Campaign Manager at HubbleHQ
- Senior Developers at VirtualSystems Limited
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Back-end developer at Zipcube
- Front-end developer - React at Zipcube
- Lead Python Developer at Eaglecliff Recruitment
- React Front-End Developer at Cambridge Cancer Genomics (CCG.ai)