Schedule: remote work, part-time, free schedule
In connection with the expansion of staff and entry into the international market, the online gaming portal CasinoNow is looking for an Casino Reviewer.
CasinoNow is a large and strong representative in the UK gaming portal market. We create the most honest reviews of online casinos, conduct tests, and write useful content for players. Each of our players is confident in us, as we carefully check all the casinos and achieve complete transparency and honesty. Our goal is honest, fast payouts and satisfied players. Who we are looking for: we need a professional and attentive Casino Reviewer, who is well versed in the topic of online games and online casinos. At the moment, we need to update the old man on our site CasinoNow UK, dedicated to wms casinos
A person who himself played or plays in a casino (online casino) or has ever worked in a land-based casino.
- manual testing of online casinos according to a given algorithm and template
- writing interesting and detailed reviews on testing online casinos
- creating useful casino reviews for players and writing tips on the game
- you are familiar with the world of casinos (played, play, worked in this area)
- philological or journalistic education
- perfect literacy and knowledge of the language
- attentiveness and perseverance
- a confident user of Microsoft Office products
- teamwork skills
- ability to meet deadlines
- salary level is discussed with successful candidates
- convenient schedule for remote work
- you yourself control your time
Salary range £20 — 40
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Applied
- Lead Developer at Media Exchange Group Ltd
- Technical Director at Podium Network Ltd
- Data Engineer at Podium Network Ltd.
- Full Stack Developer at Podium Network Ltd.
- Software Engineer at Automata
- Full-Stack Engineer at Ophelos
- Software engineer at Qualis Flow
- Community Lead at Wine List
- Head of Wine at Wine List