Bamboo Auctions (www.bambooauctions.com) is an online property auction marketplace. We provide our technology to estate agents so that properties can be sold online, immediately at the end of a specified time period. By working in partnership with estate agents, we are helping to make property transactions fast, certain and transparent.
We’ve been growing steadily for a few years, we’re selling properties online and working with over 300 estate agency branches throughout the UK.
Due to significant growth, we are looking to recruit a client account manager, who has the skills, stakeholder management and drive to lead client account management at Bamboo Auctions.
Reporting directly into the CEO, this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to grow and harness their skills in a startup environment as we accelerate growth in 2019.
We encourage creative ideas and out of the box thinking. You will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients and will need to establish and develop relationships with those stakeholders. This is a front facing, customer role, so communication and proactivity are key to your success. As we are a small start up team, it is vital that you are a positive all rounder, who doesn’t mind getting involved in a wide range of activity across the business on an ad-hoc basis.
- Daily communication with client accounts regarding activity, updates, and next steps, to ensure that clients feel fully supported with the Bamboo platform
- Supporting clients with end to end management of property transactions to ensure deals are concluded successfully - i.e. that properties are sold through the Bamboo platform
- Onboarding of new clients to Bamboo Auctions
- Deliver training to clients on Bamboo Auctions process and platform, both in person and online.
- You will be responsible for the user experience of your clients. This will involve solution finding and troubleshooting with the Bamboo Auctions tech team and liaising with the client to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
- Arranging and attending feedback and review meetings with clients, which may involve travelling within the UK.
- Tracking & recording client activity and producing monthly performance reports for the CEO in line with KPIs.
- Ad-hoc support with marketing and events as and when appropriate.
- At least 2 years of b2b sales or account management experience
- Passionate about great customer service
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Experience of training and stakeholder management
- Enthusiastic, motivated and proactive
- Organised and responsible
- Competent IT skills
- Experience of working with estate agents or in the property sector would be advantageous.
Due to anticipated high volumes of applicants, we regret that we will not be able to reply to unsuccessful applications.
Strictly no agencies.
Salary range £25,000 — 35,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Experienced Marketing Professional at MindsDB
- Full Stack Engineer at Verisart
- UI/UX Designer at Social Vend
- UI/UX Lead at Microtest Ltd
- Product Manager at Microtest Ltd
- Head of Design, Marketing at Dataswift Ltd
- Lead Full Stack Developer at GetAgent
- Marketing Manager at CyberOwl Limited
- Frontend Lead at Good Club