We are looking for a true entrepreneur, someone that will help manage an amazing community of hundreds of London hosts sharing their experiences on Funzing.com. Funzing is a social marketplace for leisure time experiences based on people's skills and hobbies, anyone can host an event based on what he loves to do and sell tickets through the platform.
We are looking for an assertive, creative and super hands on individual able to trace creative people around town and come with the most unique ideas for events and experiences. Also able to maintain people relationships, thinking of creative marketing growth hacking techniques, part of the PR and much more.
If you always wanted to be like a CO-Founder, here is your chance.
Salary range £25,000 — 30,000
Depending on experience with similar platforms
More like this
- Community & Recruitment Manager at Red Badger
- Programme/Events Manager at TechHub
- Location Assistant at The Collective
- Customer Support Representative at miDrive
- Mid/senior Laravel developer at OpenPlay
- Customer Support Leader at Funzing
- Software Developer at Mint Digital
- Senior Backend Engineer at Airfinity
- Customer Happiness & Operations Executive at miDrive Ltd