About UsOwning your own home should be one of the most exciting times of your life. For too long, it’s been overshadowed by the process of getting a mortgage, but we’re working to change that. At Trussle, we’re using data, design, and technology to solve the mortgage problem once and for all. With a recent investment of £13.6M from leading FinTech investors, key partnerships in place with players such as Zoopla and an excellent customer rating on Trustpilot, we are well placed to continue our rapid growth.
The RoleWe are nothing without our community of customers, partners and influencers. This is a super exciting role to ensure we’re engaging in the right way with our communities, on- and offline.
We want to mobilise our community around a common goal to ensure homeowners love the journey of owning their own home. This will involve actively encouraging people to share their experiences of the process and work together to collectively overcome some of the challenges and complexities that too often get in the way.
Your responsibilities will include:
Social Media Channels
- Manage and grow our reputation via Trussle social channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn) to reach stakeholders, ambassadors, customers, potential customers and future employees
- Build and engage with our online community, identifying channels and tailoring suitable content to each one, to position Trussle as a leader in the industry
- Develop social media strategy, tone of voice and lead on creative social media campaigns that align with PR, content and public affairs
- Help to drive recruitment by sharing company news and updates, as well as individuals’ updates and roles across Trussle’s social media channels
- Grow email list and evolve newsletter strategy to drive organic site traffic and support customers on their home ownership journey
- Engage regularly with the community and feedback learnings to the content, comms and policy managers
- Create highly visible influencer campaigns across social platforms and build influencer community online
- Ability to capture photography, livestream, film and edit short videos to create highly engaging social content
- Support internal and external events with social media content
- Host off- and on-line events for our community
You’ll be a crucial part of the team because:
- You’re a seasoned pro when it comes to managing and growing social channels in a way that’s authentic to a brand’s values. Ideally you’ll have 3+ years’ experience of this kind of role
- You’ll be highly motivated, energetic and imaginative when it comes to experimenting and innovating in the way we we engage with influencers and our community to help achieve our business objectives
- You have experience on working on wider social and influencer campaignsYou’re a natural networker and you constantly look out for ways to connect people and bring communities together
- You’re creative but understand the importance of having a plan that is focused which underpins the broader business strategy
- You’re charismatic and feel comfortable that our values - free-thinking, welcoming and tenacious - reflect some aspects of your personality and approach
- You understand and recognise the importance of analytics in creating and measuring influencer and social campaigns and don’t start anything without the meaningful insight
- Professional development – budget plus time (5 days!) to spend on whatever helps you improve and deliver outcomes.
- Workplace pension - we're set up with Aviva to make sure we're contributing to help you save for retirement.
- Season ticket loans - to help you secure any discount available on a 12 month ticket.
- Holiday – 25 days a year + an extra day for your birthday.
- Socials, food & drink - Free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, beer and wine on Friday, team lunches every other week. We also host plenty of socials.
Rewards Package and Remuneration
The total rewards package and remuneration will be based on experience and potential, but is highly competitive.
Equal OpportunityThe best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Trussle are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Trussle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Experienced Software Developer at Dexda
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Back End Developer at TVF Media
- Test Engineer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Full stack Developer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Junior Marketer at Maison Sport
- Full Stack Developer at Potato
- iOS Developer at Figaroo
- Product Designer at Zero Deposit