Purposeful startup seeks a driven community manager to get our members taking action together!
Are you ready to shape a community of entrepreneurial action- takers from across the world? Turning them from ‘connections’ to ‘friends, collaborators & cofounders’...
At Uprise we're creating a global community for the new wave of founders, explorers & misfits. With members taking entrepreneurial action together, for lives full of impact & growth.
If you naturally create communities, and have startup experience too, this role may be for you:
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Facilitating events online – from sandbox sessions & guest workshops, to speed networking events.
- Organising & mobilising our members to run Sprints, skill-shares, idea labs and more... through getting to know each member and having 1on1 chats.
- Onboarding new members into the Uprise collective, and helping them to take action right away
- Driving engagement – and by that we mean meaningful conversations and collaborations, not likes’ and comments. Through warm intros, nudges, forum posts & more...
- Empowering our members to meet up locally across the world, via the right incentives and conversations.
EXPERIENCES YOU'LL NEED
- You have some community management experience – whether it’s from a role, side-hustle or running your own community around a passion.
- Experience working in startups, or in launching your own thing – because you need to be able to give our members entrepreneurial guidance & pointers.
- Experiences in group facilitation whether it’s through running workshops or doing events. You know how to hold a room, engage people and present.
- You’re highly empathetic. You love speaking to people, and are interested in their stories.
- You’re outgoing. Because whether it’s in groups or 1on1s online, you’ll be talking to loads of people!!
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset – You’re a self-starter, aren’t afraid to take risks, and learn fast. Heck, you thrive in the chaos & responsibility of a startup.
- You’re able to Present - You feel confident in front of groups and can convincingly communicate new information.
- You’re interested in group dynamics. Because we’re figuring out how to shape a global community, while keeping the intimacy of a micro-community.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
Be part of a purpose-driven startup, creating a global brand. Join us for the laughs, tears and wins of that journey.
With the opportunity to shape a community of remarkable entrepreneurial people from across the world.
- Create a huge & authentic global network for yourself by being at the centre of this growing community.
- Huge flexibility: work the hours that suit you. And outside the 2 days per week we meet as a team, you can work from anywhere. With unlimited holidays too.
- Space to launch experiments, make mistakes and learn fast as the community scales.
- Team retreats, member summits & programs all over the world that you can join & facilitate.
We're reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so recommend that you apply ASAP for the best chance(!)
Salary range £30,000 — 33,000
and equity in the company
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Android Developer at AppLaunch
- Senior full stack developer at PetsApp
- Backend engineer at Everpress
- Head of Marketing & Communications at CitizenLab