We’re Charlie, a beautifully designed, easy to use HR software for small businesses. Our platform helps companies to centrally store all of their key documents and team’s vital information, onboard new hires, book holidays and sick days, and so much more.
Why did we build Charlie? Over the past decade of starting and running companies, we grew constantly frustrated with the tedious tasks that distracted us from doing what we love. In a world where the odds are already stacked heavily against you, there is far too much “stuff” in the way of bringing amazing and important ideas to life. We knew there had to be a smarter way to run companies… so we decided to create it!
Our mission? To empower the world’s small businesses by helping them take care of the administrative headaches that go hand in hand with running a company.
Because building a company is hard, running one shouldn’t be.
Are you ready to be part of our journey?
- Be the first port of call for all customer interactions across every touchpoint, ensuring everyone who uses our product becomes our greatest advocates. Day-to-day you will be communicating to users via an in-app messenger, emails and over the phone
- Take the lead on educating users on how the product can intuitively automate everyday admin and get them back to doing what they really love
- You’ll seize opportunities to represent our users to the Product Team. If you see something that’s causing confusion, you speak up right away knowing this will help others in the future
- Make sure the rest of the company stays customer-focused, working with the rest of the customer team to plan a best in class engagement strategy
- You’ll be responsible for constantly looking for ways to always optimise and streamline our support process
- You’ll provide ad hoc support to other areas of the business. We’re an early stage start up and you’ll get the opportunity to work with a variety of teams
- Exceptional at quickly building relationships, with the charm and wit to make our customers love you!
- Genuine empathy so you can listen keenly to customer challenges and work hard to resolve them fast
- A great communicator with exceptional written and spoken English - as comfortable on the phone as meeting in person or talking over chat
- Diligent, organised and resilient - these will be busy, fast paced days and need someone who can work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Loaded with the drive and ambition to join us in grafting hard to build an enormous technology company very quickly
- Ferociously believe that small businesses are the beating heart of the world’s future, and have the guts to fight for it.
- A good, fun, team player, who is looking for a challenge!
- Unlimited holiday allowance & work from home days
- £500 yearly learning budget
- Social events (Team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & weekend company retreats)
- Equity options
- WOW (work on whatever) days
- Bike to work scheme
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
More like this
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- 😇 Member Manager at Beam
- React developer, and Java Developer at Day Digital
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Customer Success Sr. Manager (PM exp. required) at Aha!
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Infrastructure Engineer at re:infer
- Backend Engineer at re:infer