SmarterQueue is a ground-breaking social media scheduling tool. It solves the problems that people are still facing with time-consuming manual tasks, and low engagement. Ultimately, the platform saves users over 5 hours per week, and increases the effectiveness of their social media content up to 300%.
The product is officially launching in Feb 2017, but we already have hundreds of paying beta customers, and thousands of people on our waiting list, all from word-of-mouth referrals.
You really want to help people. You love turning a customer complaint around, so that they become a product ambassador.
You know that if the customer is having problems, you’ll do what you can to understand the root of the problem so you can help them solve it.
You pay attention to detail - that’s primarily what has made SmarterQueue successful - if you’re not clear what the customer is saying, you dig for detailed information, rather than make assumptions.
You must communicate effectively and in a timely manner, and set expectations.
You can clearly communicate customers’ needs to the rest of the team, so we can improve the product.
- You’ve done social media yourself (so you know our customers’ motivations)
- You’ve used social media scheduling tools (e.g. Buffer, Hootsuite)
- You understand SaaS products, or have used a few
Part-time role (5-20 hours per week), on a contract basis,with potential for a full-time and/or permanent role.
You will work remotely, alongside our Customer Success Manager, and the rest of our remote team.
You must be contactable during UK/EU office hours.
Negotiable, depending on expertise
How to apply
Send an intro email (or a video!), along with your CV, to [email protected]
why you’re interested in working on SmarterQueue, and how you would improve the platform.
what relevant experience you have, including links to your online presence.
Don’t just send a generic cover letter or a lone CV - we want to know a little bit about who you are!
We're currently a small team, spanning London, Canada, USA, and Australia, and have built a product that people LOVE, and shout about.
We’re actively looking for a diverse and gender-balanced team.
Visit https://smarterqueue.com for more information about the product
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Full stack developer (PHP/JS) at SmarterQueue
- Digital Marketing Manager at Twine
- [Request for Proposals] Front-end developer at Birdsong
- Head of Growth at Forward Partners
- Software Engineer at Holiday Extras
- Product Manager at Humane Engineering
- Product Manager at Festicket
- Acccount Manager (B2B) at GrantTree
- Python Developer (#techforgood open data standard) at Development Initiatives
- Full stack developer (React/Symfony2/PHP) at The Yacht Week