At Ambie, we're growing quickly and we're aware our customers are at the core of that growth. We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to deliver value to our customers and drive mutual growth, ensuring a smooth process from onboarding to owning relationships with some our biggest key accounts.
Based in the heart of London, you’ll be helping us disrupt the antiquated multi-billion dollar background music industry, by creating an automated, B2B music streaming service which is already used by leading retail and hospitality brands including Karen Millen, Hyatt Hotels, D&D London, Ottolenghi, Crussh and Sofa Workshop.
The role has three core objectives:
- Retention | Ensuring our customers stay with us for a very long time
- Referral | Creating Ambie champions out of our customers
- Expansion | Growing our offering with existing customers with new products and upgrades
- Ensuring customers are continuously receiving value from the service and product throughout the length of their subscription
- Prospecting and managing upsells i.e. adding new sites and upgrades from monthly to annual contracts
- Managing all customer renewals and retention plans
- Building long-lasting customer relationships by delivering a best-in-class customer experience
- Gathering and presenting feedback and insights from our customer base to drive new product features and continuously improve our offering
- Designing and managing customer incentives and promotions including referral programs
What we need to see from you
- Demonstrated experience in a customer-facing or account management role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- A creative problem solver with lots of initiative
- Very organised and efficient, with excellent time management
- A natural relationship builder with an outgoing personality and, most importantly, a real self starter
- Hospitality or retail experience would be a real plus
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary, with a great bonus + commission structure - we want to reward you for your excellent work!
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to know yourself + do what you need to get the job done!
- 25 days holiday - and we encourage you to use them all up!
- Great office culture in Central London right near London Bridge
More like this
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Business Developer at The Nature Boys
- Growth Marketing Manager at Finance Unlocked
- Marketing Analyst at Vitl
- Customer & Community Associate at Argent
- Senior Developer / Team Lead at Spork Digital Ltd
- Business Development Manager - Space Hunter at Appear Here