Converge’s mission is to make construction and industry efficient, safe and sustainable by bringing data driven decision making to the worksite. We make it easy to deploy large-scale wireless sensor networks and analyse the physical data they produce, and are convincing the world’s largest, most traditional and risk-averse industrial companies to embrace IoT.
We’re a small team in London building well engineered and delightfully designed hardware and software products for traditional industries. Manual monitoring is a major, systemic problem in the world's most important industries, so if solving that sounds like the kind of challenge you would be up for, give us a shout!
Converge is looking for a fantastic Customer Success Manager to oversee all aspects of the customer experience as Converge continues to grow its customer base. The CS Manager will be responsible for onboarding, user training, first line support, continually refining CS processes and hiring and managing a CS/CX team as we continue to grow.
This role requires a cool head and a problem solving attitude. This is ultimately a customer facing role so applicants must be comfortable interacting with engineers on construction sites and be ready to learn plenty about concrete and wireless sensor systems.
- Training engineers on construction sites to set-up and use the Converge system
- Daily monitoring of the networks on each customer's site
- Continuing to refine Converge’s CS documentation, processes and KPIs
- Hiring, training and managing additional CS team members
- Triaging support calls, prioritising issues and escalating problems to our in house Engineering department when required
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, chatbot and Zendesk
- Channelling customer feedback to appropriate internal teams and chasing issues internally to achieve timely resolutions
- Build sustainable client relationships through open and interactive communication
- Liaising with third parties (such as concrete testing houses) and bridging communication between stakeholders
What are we looking for?
- Experience scaling and/or managing a customer support team
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to change
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented, strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Unflappable, highly-collaborative, positive, go-getter attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding startup environment
- Experience in the construction industry or IT support is preferable but not required
- Familiarity with RF devices and mesh networks is a plus
- Experience using Zendesk, Google suite
- Conflict resolution
- People oriented
- Organisational skills
- Problem solving positive attitude
Salary range £30,000 — 40,000
More like this
- Product Designer at Nested
- Product Designer at Nested
- Product Designer at Founders Factory
- Head of Growth at Metomic
- Engagement Manager at The Bakery
- Employer Brand + Culture Partner at Create + Adapt
- Sales and Operations Intern Superstar at Work In Startups
- Senior Backend Developer (Node) at Farewill
- Growth Marketer at Plentific