Intruder is a multi-award winning cyber security platform that helps companies easily identify their cyber security weaknesses, and fix them, before a breach can occur. We’ve been through some prestigious accelerators including CyLon and the GCHQ Cyber Accelerator, and have 500+ customers in over 30 countries.
Who we’re looking for
The Customer Success Manager role will make sure our customers get the most from our platform, and involves:
- Engaging with trial customers, making sure they understand the capabilities of the platform, and the fit for their use case
- Engage with existing customers, making sure they are getting the most from their subscription
- Understand underlying customer motivations for trying, buying, and churning
- Understand customer pain points and how well our platform provides solutions
- Follow up with churned customers and trials
- Suggest and manage tooling for the measurement & improvement of the customer journey
- Define metrics and reporting around customer success & segmentation
- Work closely with marketing and product teams to identify growth/improvement opportunities
- Aggregate data and create reports for
- Missed opportunities
- Areas for optimising the product
- New feature suggestions
- Surface learnings from customers to the wider team, from product to sales and marketing, educate our team on our customer’s problems
- Feed into customer journey & experience (i.e. marketing materials, website design)
You'll need very good written and spoken communication skills, and some experience in a customer-facing role. Ideally you’ll have a background in B2B SaaS, and be comfortable with conversations of a technical nature. A keen interest in DevOps and/or Cyber Security is a bonus.
As part of a growing team, you'll need to be happy with anything from customer support to updating product help documentation as required, you will need to be happy with getting things done just as much as formulating new ideas.
What’s in it for you
We want you to benefit from the success you create, great companies are built by great people, so we offer share options to all employees, depending on experience and salary expectations.
Salary range £50,000 — 60,000
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Android Developer at AppLaunch
- Senior full stack developer at PetsApp
- Backend engineer at Everpress