We’re passionate about revolutionising the way marketers make email campaigns, and we want you to help us. Taxi for Email is a workflow platform that helps marketers build on-brand email campaigns from intelligent templates using our world-class email editor, and then export to their sending platform of choice.
About this role
Being a Taxi for Email Customer Success Manager means becoming the main point of contact for our customers. You’ll be central to working across our customer-facing teams to ensure that customers receive the best experience using Taxi.
Working with Support, Success and Education teams, you’ll make sure that a customer knows everything they need to about the Taxi platform, to help them to make the best emails that they can.
Your work week would include:
- Regular check-ins with our clients via in-person meetings or calls, to drive retention, upselling and account expansion.
- Gaining a deep understanding of how a customer is building emails, and how they’re using Taxi. You'll work closely with Technical Success to advise them on how Taxi for Email can better fit into their process.
- Automation of relationship management and data sharing.
- Keeping our CRM up to date, and automating customer communication from it.
- Escalating a template build for briefing the template manager. Ensuring that clear communication with the customer happens, answering any questions about templates and that deadlines for template builds are met.
- Working closely with the finance team to ensure estimates, invoices, and purchase orders are issued on time, and tracking the status of these.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in email marketing, be a keen problem solver and have a willingness and ability to learn new skills. You’ll be organised and self-motivated.
Your essential skills
- 1-2 years (minimum) experience in Customer Success or Account Management
- Excellent and clear communication
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Use of an email sending platform (ESP)
Plus if you have experience in these, that’s a bonus
- Understanding of HTML and Liquid
- Worked at an Email Sending Platform (ESP)
- Worked with Taxi for Email in a previous role
Alongside offering a competitive salary (based on experience), we offer 26 days annual leave. Plus, we believe annual leave is for holidays, not for waiting for your plumber; work from home when necessary.
We also have:
- Weekly yoga sessions in the office
- A five a side team
- Regular team lunches
- Free fruit
- Beer and wine on us on a Friday
- A relaxed and collaborative environment
- The tools you need to do your job
Salary range £25,000 — 30,000
Dependent on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Senior Full Stack Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Director of Education at Nomad Academy
- Senior Front-End Developer at Browser London
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Senior PHP Developer at Agent Software Ltd
- Digital Campaign Manager at HubbleHQ
- Senior Developers at VirtualSystems Limited
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Back-end developer at Zipcube