- We are looking for a Data Scientist to join the team. The role centres on developing innovative data science solutions to support our product development and client delivery.
- You will be responsible for researching, designing and building data science solutions to support our product development and client delivery.
- You will be responsible for developing and improving the data science processes at Anmut, in particular around building, deploying and monitoring.
- You will be required to effectively prioritise and deliver across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Career development will involve building and leading a data science team.
- You are ambitious and want to work at and shape a high growth start-up.
- Minimum 2:1 Undergraduate degree from top university in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or equivalent field.
- Experience with Python or R is essential.
- Experience with big data tools (Hadoop, Spark, MongoDB) preferred.
- Creative problem solver with the drive and discipline to complete tasks quickly and effectively.
- Passionate about applying data science to business problems.
- Salary: £27,500 - £35,000 p.a. (dependent on experience) plus annual bonus. Bi-annual salary reviews.
- Opportunity for equity with career development.
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of public holiday.
- Monthly development reviews.
- Budget for training and professional development.
- Social events.
- Cycle and run friendly central London office.
Please e-mail your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] On passing initial screening the process is as follows:
- Initial phone interview to understand your goals, ambitions and skills (30 minutes).
- Assessment Day
Face to face interview (30 minutes)
Case Study & Presentation (90 minutes)
Personality Profiling (15 minutes)
- Final interview
Anmut was founded in May 2018 by Herman Heyns and Professor Andy Neely. Herman has over 20 years’ experience as a partner at EY, KPMG and Accenture. Andy is the Pro-Vice-Chancellor for Enterprise at Cambridge University and is a globally recognised academic. Working alongside them we have built a highly talented, ambitious team with a supporting network of data experts. We operate a culture of genuine transparency, where an employee’s voice is heard and valued from day one.
Salary range £27,500 — 35,000
Dependant on experience
More like this
- Head of New Sales at Hubbub Fundraising
- Front End Engineer at Legl
- User Experience Designer at Waggel
- Growth Lead at InsideOut
- Operations Associate at The Wine List
- Senior Product Manager at Onfido
- Sale Executive / Junior BDM at Zipcube
- Customer Success Manager at Zipcube
- Lead Product Engineer at Onloan
- Mid-Level Mobile Developer (React Native) at Emma