MarcoPolo is a rapidly growing online kids educational media company and it is looking to expand its amazing team! We design award-winning products that enrich millions of kids’ learning experiences worldwide. We're a close-knit, collaborative group that obsesses about visual design, UXD, and creating original content for kids (ages 3-7).
This position involves overseeing the art and design across all products at MarcoPolo. Helping to create new ideas and interactive experiences for kids that are delightful, educational and highly engaging. This position requires someone with strong leadership abilities to manage the team of artists/designers and the process and make/communicate decisions with various team members.
We are looking for a person with a passion for kids’ interactive media, with the ability to ideate and create engaging experiences.
• Managing designers and artists taking a project from concept through implementation
• Managing project, timelines and communicating with the other teams
• Ability to apply design knowledge and intuition to the kid’s space
• Create original visual designs and UXD
• Must have at least 5 years of experience in the kids interactive media and/or gaming industry.
• Be a constant champion for the user-kids, connecting with a kid’s psyche and the way they experience mobile games and videos.
• Clearly articulate designs and visuals using Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Invision and other prototyping tools.
• Ability to gracefully handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and prioritize accordingly and create road maps for team projects.
• Proven track record influencing design and product direction with actionable insights.
• Good communicator
• Clear understanding of current kids interactive media landscape
• Attention to detail, organized, good follow-through.
• Innovative and creative thinker.
• Experience with designing interactive products for kids.
• Enthusiastic team player who looks out for others, provides guidance, and readily shares knowledge.
• You are intrigued by kids and how they discover and learn about the world.
More like this
- Senior Product Designer at Rocket Lawyer UK
- Technical Delivery Manager at Development Initiatives
- Community manager and content creator at Visionect
- Full-stack digital & web expert at Visionect
- Graphic Designer at Rock Mission ltd
- Account Manager at PlanSnap Ltd
- Success Coach at Expensify
- Full Stack Developer at BENAMOR
- Developer (Ruby) at Royal Academy of Arts
- Sales Associate at Neutral Digital