Who we areAt Nested, we are transforming the UK estate agency market. We combine London's best estate agent with industry-leading technology. The result is that we sell smarter than any other agent; with more transparency for our customers, predictable timelines for their sale and a cash advance that gives homeowners the power of being chain-free. Backed by Europe's leading VC's, we are proudly building a diverse team, driven by a shared mission of re-inventing how homes are bought and sold. We are looking for individuals who embrace innovation, champion excellence and are motivated by a fast-paced, problem-solving culture. If that’s you, then come and make your “nest” at Nested.
We’re looking for a Lead Product Designer to help us fix the process of selling your home, and turn our vision into reality. You will set the Design vision for the company and help us define our consumer facing product and our internal tools working with our Marketing, Product and Engineering teams. You can expect to be working on new ideas and also iterating and improving existing ones and you should be just as comfortable delivering beautiful interfaces as you are mapping user flows and understanding our customers.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Be passionate about telling stories and bringing digital products to life through engaging designs and creative strategy.
- Set the design vision for Nested across our brand, digital and physical estates.
- Define and refine our visual language and design system.
- Work with our product team and stakeholders to identify new features, understand user needs and problems and then design the solutions to address them.
- Iterate and improve on shipped work or new projects based on feedback from the wider team and our users.
- Will have led design at a startup or have managed design for a significant portion of a larger business.
- Extensive experience with digital product design with examples of work you’ve led and brought to life for customers.
- Familiar working cross platform across Digital (Web, Mobile), Social and Print.
- Exposure to the entire product design process, from problem solving and ideation through to UI Design and execution
- The ability to create beautiful mockups in the design tool of your choice (We use Sketch, and it would be great if you could too)
- Experience creating clickable prototypes using Marvel or a similar tool
- Be comfortable explaining your decisions and rationale to PMs, and senior stakeholders.
- Experience managing external creative agency would be a plus.
- Experience building design teams and hiring designers would be a plus.
- A love for good design, and the drive to constantly push design standards.
Finally benefits! It wouldn't be a job description without a benefits section. We believeour values set us apart and are our biggest benefit. We take them very seriously and they are at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values we have some other great perks to tell you about.
- Generous option grant so you get to own a piece of the pie
- 4% employer pension contribution - we use Welplan as our provider
- Health insurance which includes gym discounts, health and dental care
- Get some well-deserved rest with 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working, most of the team work from home one day a week (WFH Wednesdays). We care about if you do your job, not where
- Healthy tech budget to make sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget, and dedicated company-wide learning days focused on employee growth (£1,000 per person per year)
- Breakfast, coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled
- Catered Friday lunch + monthly team events
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews
- Plus, if you’re ever buying or selling a home we’re pretty good at helping with this as well 😊
At Nested we embrace diversity and see it as a benefit to our company. That's why we're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or status as an individual with a disability. Nested GDPR Compliance - Please take 2 mins to read our Nested Privacy Notice for Recruitment and learn how we will process your data.
Salary range £60,000 — 80,000
More like this
- 😇 Support Specialist at Beam
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Backend Developer at Marvel Prototyping
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Head of Product with strong UX experience at Verisart
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Account Executive at Workable
- Data Scientist at MindsDB
- Part time job for students. Promotional staff. at Edu-Dealer
- Data Scientist at Thespie