Our mission is to help developers use live data in their applications, faster.
The use of event streaming is booming. Organisations are in a race to become data-driven, but working with live data-in-flight remains difficult, time-consuming and costly.
Our innovative developer-first platform enables developers and enterprise to build, test and deploy live models and services directly on Kafka, fast.
With built-in scale, efficiency and resilience, our unique Stream SDK supports time-series data, events, metadata and binary blobs, integrating seamlessly into the application stack to deliver an end-to-end platform that developers love, in minutes.
Quix is adopted by developers across the video game, racing, manufacturing, automotive, health and telco industries.
Our team rapidly developed into a remote-first organisation during 2020 with people now living and working across the world.
We are building a category defining platform which will launch a new data-driven epoch.
Join us and bring your passion!
· You will lead our go to market, taking full responsibility to design and implement a strategy which attracts developers and helps them fall in love with Quix, fast.
· You will act as the voice of the developer, owning the product roadmap and advocating for developers needs when working with design and engineering teams.
· You will build industry-wide recognition through your work, authoring blog posts and videos, building demos, and delivering events (e.g. hackathons) to promote the use of live data in applications.
· You will establish and grow a community of developers, creating a voice and platform to promote use cases for live data-driven applications.
· You will own all of our developer assets, creating docs, video tutorials and marketing/product copy to deliver key messages to that help developers go faster.
· You will build the analytics pipeline to report on growth.
· You will grow the developer marketing team, coordinating people across growth, product marketing, product ownership, community and support.
Required skills and knowledge
· Minimum of 5 years of experience, 3+ years of which should be in technical position.
· Professional experience in developer relations, product marketing, growth or similar roles.
· Experience working with developers and building community following on social media.
· Professional marketing, presentation, content creation, and communication skills.
· Experience in actively engaging with technical communities.
Nice to have
· Relevant academic education such as degrees in software engineering/computer science.
· Experience in hosting and presenting at tech webinars/events
· Established reputation/presence with technical communities
· Active contributor to open-source projects
· Proficient in ASP.NET, C# or Python, C++
· Work from home anywhere in the UK and EU (must be willing to travel)
· 2 annual team meet-ups in EU destinations (normally beaches and mountains)
· Generous stock options commensurate with the opportunity
· 37 days holiday (including all public holidays in your region)
· 2 additional paid days off a year for volunteering work
· Budget to choose own hardware and office set-up
· Training and personal development budget
· Regular socials with paid food/drink/games allowance
Salary range £50,000 — 70,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Senior Front End Engineer at TodayTix Group
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- [Java/Kotlin] Software Engineer at Claimer
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Web Developers – Front-end / Full-stack at Artlogic
- Data Scientist at Coefficient Systems Ltd
- Rockstar Commercial Director at Wishu