We are Hex
We’re a new breed of smaller, leaner agencies. A team in the truest sense of the word. Our strength lies in our ability to bring together deep digital expertise in a team of marketers, digital experts, thinkers, and doers. Working harmoniously to deliver well-rounded creativity, free from the corporate shackles that lead to uninspired work full of me too’s and me three’s.
We have an insatiable curiosity for the world around us, with skills and interests that go far beyond our job descriptions. It makes us a team of hybrids, able to bring fresh perspectives to every project.
We believe great work happens when creative minds feel comfortable to be themselves.
Digital Account Manager
Hex thrives on excellent, enduring client relationships. Our clients consider us passionate about their business, partners in their efforts and jointly responsible for their success.
We're looking for a smart, friendly, creative and unflappable Digital Account Manager to nurture existing relationships and grow new opportunities. You'll be the go-to person for the client, ensuring best-in-class strategy, execution and reporting across the board.
- Expertly balance the demands of multiple clients, accounts and integrated digital strategies
- Develop new strategies to increase clients' competitive advantage
- Broaden clients' understanding of their customers, markets and challenges
- Produce valuable status reports and meeting agendas
- Strive for product excellence with an incredible eye for detail
- Support the delivery team to ensure timely, top-quality delivery
- Support the wider client services team with research, analysis and insight
- Produce compelling, insightful reports
- Work on new business pitches
- Manage contracts
What we'd like to see in you:
- Proven 360° digital experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Mastery of client interpretation
- Motivation generator with great work ethic
- Level 10 pitching/deck skills
- Passion for digital platforms + technologies
- We're based in the beating heart of Farringdon surrounded with markets, cafes and great places to eat
- Bonus scheme dependent on your role
- Hex lunches
- Monthly socials & away days
- Company MacBook Pro
- Flexible working hours when required
- Access to ongoing off-site training/conferences
- Oh, and 25 days holiday should you need a break at any point
Salary range £30,000 — 35,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Software Engineer at RMP Enterprise
- Senior Product Designer at Bark.com
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Data Scientist at Ratio
- Senior Product Manager at Trint
- UI/UX - Product Designer at Got-it
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies