Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 500+ music festivals across 40 different countries! In three short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform.
Furthermore, we've announced Series B funding - https://techcrunch.com/2016/06/30/festicket-let-it... - and now we're looking to grow the Festicket Family!
Festicket is looking for a talented Product/Digital Design Intern to join our growing design team for a period of 3-6 months, you will be responsible for maintaining the admin for the team, whilst working closely/shadowing other Senior members of the team.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (mainly marketing) to understand business goals and maintain a consistent message across all media.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our advertisers & publishers.
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Be willing to work as product designer and solve design problems that impact on million of users
- Be among the best at what you do and be ready to be challenged by your peers.
- Help to establish a design culture in the company as a whole.
- Fluent English (written/spoken).
- A student studying a degree, in either a UK based higher education institute or an EU University.
- A passion for design and beautiful digital products.
- Excellent creative and visual skills with a strong attention to details.
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and After Effects or any other video editing software.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Able to work independently & as part of a team.
- Confident verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
We’re a team of 70 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture
Salary range £14,500 — 15,000
More like this
- Senior Front End Developer (React) at Festicket
- Senior QA at Festicket
- Senior Product Manager at Festicket
- Senior Back End Python (Django) Developer at Festicket
- Senior DevOps Engineer at Festicket
- Front End Engineer at Pobble
- Mid-level and Senior Developers (any language) at Simply Business
- Backend Developer at Octopus Energy
- Junior Developer (RoR, Angular) at GenieBelt
- Product Designer at The App Business