Who we are:
Cuckooz Nest hybrid co-worker space with crèche facilities. We allow parents to be close enough to breastfeed their children or read them a story. In terms of childcare, we offer more flexible hours and host fewer children than traditional nurseries. We provide a community of like-minded co-workers, a place free from home distractions, while helping to assuage the guilt a new parent can feel when putting their child into day-care. We allow you to transition seamlessly between work and life, empowering parents to pursue big careers without compromising parenthood.
We are looking for an ambitious SEO & Digital Marketing Executive to join our small but growing team at Cuckooz Nest. Reporting to the Co-Founders, this position will be largely focused on developing and implementing Cuckooz Social Media & Digital Marketing strategy. Ultimately you will be responsible for increasing organic site traffic and conversions for all member enquiries. On top of this you will help to create and manage content on Cuckooz Nest’s website, landing pages and social media accounts. As we don’t have a large content team you also will be expected to roll your sleeves up and produce relevant website content to improve our organic traffic.
The ideal candidate would have some experience of running paid for digital marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will have at least 12 months Social Media experience, ideally in a digital B2C background. They will be highly analytical and used to working towards fixed performance targets. Cuckooz Nest is a fast-paced start-up environment and flexibility and adaptability are key requirements. Paid Search, affiliate marketing and SEO experience would be a big benefit as well.
· Develop and implement the digital marketing & SEO strategy for all Cuckooz Nest - including, but not limited to, keyword selection, on-page optimisation and link-building
· Writing and optimising content for landing pages for our existing products and new brand extensions
· Evaluate, plan and execute the product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design etc. when determining keywords and campaigns
· Report against monthly and quarterly performance targets (keyword rankings, organic site traffic, organic registrations/sales)
· Communicate key insights and obstacles to the team and broader company
· Use analytical tools e.g. Google Analytics to help inform marketing strategy
· Manage Cuckooz Nest’s Paid Search campaigns, and oversee and optimise other affiliate and partner marketing activity
· Managing and executing social media accounts & campaigns
· Managing blog content & affiliations
What will success look like?
· Cuckooz Nest will rank highly above our competitors for keywords associated with all Cuckooz Nest offerings on google search engines
· Organic traffic will increase significantly, and organic registrations/sales targets will be hit
· Key search terms will be identified and ranking targets for those terms will be hit
· High engagement across all social media accounts and blogs
· Experience managing and executing success SoMe campaigns & blogs is necessary
· A minimum 12 months SEO experience is preferred, ideally more, preferably for a digital B2C business
· Experience using Google Analytics is mandatory
· Experience working towards specific performance targets is essential
· Experience working on Paid Search and affiliate marketing campaigns would be a bonus
Above all, we want someone who…
· Is highly analytical
· Is proactive
· Is adaptable to fast changing environment, flexibility is key
· Can work off their own initiative
Dependent on experience
As the Cuckooz Nest Digital Marketing Executive, you will be able to work flexible hours (2 days a week to start with), both remotely as well as onsite at Cuckooz Nest. Furthermore, if you have a child under the age of 2 years, you will have access to the crèche if required.
Salary range £18,000 — 30,000
Access to coworking space with creche facility London. Can work remotely and flexibly.