We created Waggel because we believe technology can make pet ownership easier and more affordable for dog and cat owners. In the year since our inception we've grown from a tiny company that could be fed on a single pizza to a team of 10, backed by a multi-million pound investment (to pay for todays multi-pizza lunches). We launched our pet insurance product in December 2018, which was featured on TechCrunch and are proud to say we're continuing to surpass all targets.
Our mission is to leverage technology to fundamentally change how we interact with and manage our pets lives. We want Waggel to be the ultimate pet membership platform covering all aspects of pet ownership from health and nutrition to insurance and communities.
To do this we need to continue to grow and as a result we're looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join the team. You'll be working closely with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) & Chief Product Officer (CPO) to formulate, own and execute Waggel’s digital marketing strategy.
- Independent - You are comfortable with responsibility and happy with minimal management.
- Accountable - You love a good metric and being held accountable for achieving growth targets.
- Proactive - Bring ideas to the table, over step your boundaries and challenge those around you.
- Experimental - you know you don’t know what you don’t know. You’re driven in your quest for knowledge and know how to use experiments to extract that knowledge.
- Process driven - Experienced, comfortable and opinionated on modern working methodologies.
- Comfortable with MVP and iterative development - Happy to work closely in cross-functional team from content, design, product marketing and growth engineering to define and deliver an integrated campaign strategy.
- Customer centric - You will put the customer experience first at all times.
- Confident communicator - Experience in sharing results with a variety of stakeholders.
- Disruptive - You're hungry to understand the industry you work within so that you can offer meaningful insight and fully enjoy ripping up the status quo.
- Dog friendly - You love and are not allergic to dogs (we have several in the office).
- Develop and execute against Waggel’s digital marketing strategy.
- Grow the business and brand within your own marketing budget.
- Analyze data and build reports to assist various stakeholders.
- Test, measure, and make pragmatic as well as moon-shot suggestions for increasing performance.
- Build Waggel’s social media presence.
- Create email marketing campaigns.
- Plan and conduct market research.
- Feeding back data to assist with strategic direction of the product.
- Communicate learnings throughout Waggel.
- Liaise with the product manager and Chief Product Officer to translate your insight into features and further product development.
- 2+ years experience in a Digital Marketing Manager (or similar) role.
- Comfortable designing and implementing an entire digital strategy.
- Analytical, time-efficient and data driven.
- Experience in designing experiments to test hypotheses.
- Extensive experience in ad placement across all major digital platforms (Adwords; Facebook; etc..)
- Team mentality - we work together, take risks together, celebrate together and stay humble together.
- SEO experience
- Keyword expertise
- Experience working with executive level stakeholders
- Experience a fintech/FCA regulated company
Start by editing this text…
Salary range £40,000 — 50,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at CAST
- Chief Marketing Officer (B2B SaaS) at Intruder
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Front-end developer at Browser
- Software Engineer at Orkestro
- Implementation Engineer at re:infer
- Junior Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Head of Research & Development at ihorizon
- Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps at Arkk Solutions