Intruder is a multi-award winning cyber security startup helping IT Managers and DevOps engineers protect their organisations from the cyber attacks of tomorrow.
All companies run on software in which new vulnerabilities are constantly being identified – over 8,000 a year. Some of the biggest hacks of the last few years have been caused by companies not fixing these weaknesses in their systems, because the tools available to find them are too complicated for non-experts.
Intruder is an online platform that helps companies easily identify these weaknesses, and fix them, before they get hacked. We’ve been through some prestigious accelerators including CyLon and the GCHQ Cyber Accelerator, and now have 100+ customers on our SaaS platform, from Australia to Singapore and New York.
There’s still plenty of work to do, but we know we have a great product, and our customers love it, now we need someone to help us create the next chapter of our story…
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a creative and analytical marketer who can get passionate about cyber security to take ownership of and grow our existing marketing efforts. We focus primarily on digital, but keep one foot in the offline world. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with:
- digital marketing techniques – SEO, PPC, sponsored content & outreach
- improving the customer’s journey to acquisition (and retention)
- producing and reviewing content for our website, newsletters, blog articles, drip marketing and sales materials
- organising events and exhibitions to increase our presence in target communities
As the first full-time marketer in the team, you’ll be pivotal in formulating marketing strategy, managing budgets and reviewing results with the leadership team, but you’ll need to be willing to roll up your sleeves for implementation, and get involved with all the other day to day activities that small teams have to perform, right down to the occasional bit of customer support.
Ideally you’ll have a background in B2B SaaS marketing and already know your way around Google Ads, but energy, enthusiasm and the ability to learn are as important as experience, and a little entrepreneurial spirit wouldn’t go amiss. As much as we want someone to deliver, we want them to come with their own ideas, and help us experiment to find the right strategies.
What’s in it for you
What we are offering is the opportunity to craft your own success story working with a friendly team in an enjoyable but professional working environment. The cyber security market is expanding rapidly and there’s scope for fresh ideas. If you can help us capture it, there’s no limit to your potential.
We want you to benefit from the success you create, great companies are built by great people, so we offer share options to all employees, depending on experience and salary expectations.
Salary range £45,000 — 60,000
More like this
- Head of Product at Verisart
- Business Development Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Sales Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- FrontEnd Developer at Datantify
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Business Development Manager - UK & Europe at Compono
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift