Founders Factory is unlike anywhere else. We work hard to power founders and the start-ups we invest in to go further, faster.👟 Our Culture Working with us is very different than other companies. It's not just a job – instead, a pursuit that we live and breathe every single day. We are resilient business builders, incredibly passionate and thrive in uncertainty. We want to obtain a deeper understanding of the conditions that lead to successful innovation. We hope to show there is a better way to build tech startups and take on the issues of why most startups fail. We are creating something meaningful and get paid to learn at an incredible pace.
The role: We are looking for an innovative, curious and entrepreneurial digital product designer to join our team and work with start-ups across our entire portfolio!
💪 Your Responsibilities
- Taking ownership of the end to end design process, bringing to life the customer experience and the business vision/mission
- Having a human focused approach to building technology businesses, balancing the customer needs and the business requirements.
- Communicating your ideas and progress
- Prioritise learnings. Ask the right questions and seek feedback when needed.
- Spotting opportunities by taking a keen interest in the business landscape and relevant technologies.
- Managing your time and and driving momentum within the business by subscribing to lean methodologies. Research and testing will be embedded into your process. You will use tools and methods that help move forward quicker, faster and with confidence
- Be solution-focused - make sense of a problem space by proposing and trying solutions. You can think creatively and are resourceful.
- Ensuring there is a clear vision and purpose and we are embodying and communicating the values.
- Sometimes you might need to treat requirements as assumptions and validate them.
- You have an ability to deliver value
🎯 Required skills, competencies and experience
- Demonstrated ability operating in an ambiguous environment
- At least three years of design experience in roles demonstrating leadership and ingenuity
- All the normal design tools
👌 We value
- Quick thinking and intuition, someone who can balance creativity with objective data
- A passion for creating products people love, caring about product performance is key
- The ability to operate in an ambiguous environment, adaptability is key
- Being comfortable with taking risks
- Wanting to continuously improve your skills and productivity, challenging yourself when you can
- Strong leadership that drives product
- Being approachable and optimistic
We provide all the excitement and freedom of an early stage startup but with the stability and resources of a large organisation. This is your rare chance to contribute across the full business spectrum to become a founder in the future:
- Growth: Work with and meet exceptional talent. Learn faster than you ever have before. Access our large network of investors and customers.
- Autonomy: Freedom to execute, build businesses, not just products.
- Support: marketing, legal, finance, fundraising, growth, business development and recruitment.
- Health and Wellness: Comprehensive extended health care coverage from Vitality and Spill counselling.
- Office Space: Desk space in fully-serviced office on High Street Ken with table tennis table, scooters and breakout spaces.
- Office Meals: Catered lunches 2 days a week, unlimited breakfast, healthy snacks, freshly ground coffee and Paul’s Irish Bar.
We can't wait to hear from you!!
More like this
- Full Stack Web Developer at VERIFY MY AGE
- Quality Assurance Engineer at VERIFY MY AGE
- General Manager at VERIFY MY AGE
- VP Business Development at VERIFY MY AGE
- VP Product at VERIFY MY AGE
- Business Development Executive at VERIFY MY AGE
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full stack developer at Dark Blue
- Producer /Data journalist at infogr8
- Intern at NG Launchpad