Our products are educational experiences demystifying technology for non-technical professionals. Our team are instructional designers, teachers and technology practitioners. You will lead the team that builds and delivers our products in the Americas.
- Passion and experience in adult education
- Experience building, leading and mentoring product management teams
- Demonstrated experience in product design, product development and technical Product management.
- Ability to rally and drive teams and effectively operate within a rapidly growing organization
- Passionate belief that every product implementation must be successful as measured by value realization and client satisfaction
- Ability to be “stand-alone” in senior client settings with strong oral and written communications skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with desire to work in fast-paced, startup environment, with the ability to consistently deliver exceptional results on demanding timelines
- Global mindset with the ability to appreciate differences in market needs, competitive environment, and cultural norms across multiple countries and sectors
- Results-oriented, positive, can-do attitude in face of challenging operating environment
- At ease with ambiguity
You must be eligible to work in the United States, or you are a citizen of the United Kingdom (we’ll bring you over).
- Excellent academic record (Sciences), Post graduate degree preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of technical engineering best practices (test driven development, continuous integration, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of Agile best practices and tooling
- Working knowledge of SaaS technical issues (e.g., configuration, integration, etc.)
- Charismatic storyteller with ability to present complex technology to senior executives
Who You’ll Work With:
You will be based in New York and lead the product team in the US, reporting to the CEO and the Global Head of Product. You will lead a team of product developers towards delivering products with high levels of value, usability and quality.
This is an opportunity to work with a group of highly-motivated entrepreneurs to help scale our financial and operational processes to drive the next phase of our growth.
In this role, you will be a strategic and visionary product leader. You will bring a combination of strong vision and high-level product process to drive our product team. You’ll be responsible for the team driving the architecture, design, and execution phases of our learning products. Your team will develop product roadmaps using “lean startup” approaches and based on opportunity assessments, Decoded ideas & expertise, competitive intelligence, technology trends, and client feedback.
Additionally, you will support the business development team in high-profile client development opportunities, specifically by providing expertise in all the products in the portfolio.
As industries redefine, Decoded simplifies these complex technologies that are impacting companies, enabling executives to understand their relevance and importance and, critically, preparing clients to navigate and led during this time of tech disruption. We do this by partnering with businesses to create powerful learning experiences. Our omnichannel learning solutions are custom crafted to drive results.
Decoded attracts talented, driven, and diverse individuals working towards a single mission: innovative technology education for everyone. We value different cultures, backgrounds, and personalities at Decoded. Those differences shape how they think, and the products we make.
Send a resume and cover letter that answers the following questions: “Why Decoded?”, “Why our Product Team?”, and “Why You?” to [email protected].
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Content Growth Hacker at CharlieHR
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Junior Front-end Developer at ContentCal
- Communications and Content Marketing at Lyvly
- Talent & Culture Partner at Create + Adapt ltd
- Customer Success Manager at Sideways 6
- Operations-focused client manager at Hozah
- Co-Founder/Partner at Integrated Digital Growth Agency
- Customer Support Associate at OurPath