Employer Partnerships Associate
As our Employer Partnerships Associate, you're taking the lead on helping our amazing members to make the crucial transition from training into stable employment.
You're confident and articulate - a safe pair of hands to build out Beam's network of employer partnerships from scratch, including closing out meetings with senior corporate stakeholders.
You're determined to get employment outcomes for our members, helping them to support themselves and their families for the long-term.
You're excited by the challenge of building the most effective ever model to help people who've experienced homelessness to access employment opportunities and reduce inequality.
You're adaptable and empathetic and keen to roll up your sleeves and work with our members to support them into stable employment with employer partners.
You’re serious about changing the lives of vulnerable people for the better and reducing inequality through innovation. You're ready for the most rewarding work of your life.
The position is based in Old Street, London, and reports to the Operations Manager, Seb Barker.
- Identifying optimal prospective employers to match each member's unique employment pathways
- Pitching to and closing partnerships with prospective partner employers ranging in size from family businesses and SMEs to FTSE 100s
- Working closely with our Member Support team and members to drive incredible outcomes for our members
- Producing detailed employment plans and case notes, personalised to our members' unique talents and aspirations
- Working to KPIs and constantly looking to improve the Beam model
- Building a strong, respectful and professional working relationship with Beam members
- >1 year high-quality professional experience in a startup or leading corporate, ideally in a partnerships or consultative sales role
- Passion for innovation and social impact
- Thrives under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- High level of written articulacy and comfortable presenting to groups and with presentation software (eg PowerPoint and/or Keynote) and Excel
- Hungry to acquire knowledge in diverse areas, including different roles, sectors, qualifications and regulatory frameworks
- Highly detail-orientated and risk-aware while working with integrity and openness
- Knocking on doors until one opens - a resilient determination to get our members settled into stable employment
- No need to write code but we’ll expect you to be tech-savvy and enjoy learning new tech
- Entrepreneurial, get things done attitude
- Highly adaptable, personable and excited to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Committed to promoting equality of opportunity in London and far beyond
Compensation & Perks
- Highly competitive for social enterprises and "tech for good" package
- EMI-qualifying share options in Beam
- Stunning office in the heart of Silicon Roundabout and WeWork community benefits (eg free yoga, perks and events)
We’re a rapidly-growing, high-energy team who set ourselves high standards and love what we do. If you’re ready for a challenge, to learn fast and drive some major innovation, email your CV and LinkedIn profile to [email protected] along with a covering email explaining:
- how you'd approach building out Beam's employer partnerships from scratch
- how you'd measure your impact at Beam
- what excites you about Beam, and
- where you saw this opportunity
No agencies, please.
More like this
- Account Executive at Sideways 6
- Technical Sales Specialist Intern at Aurity Ltd
- Business Development Associate at The Plum Guide
- Junior Entrepreneur at Sweatcoin
- Sales Superhero at TMRW
- Technical Sales Representative at Aurity Ltd.
- Lead Product Designer at Farewill
- Frontend Developer at Zero Deposit
- Product Designer at Nested
- Front-end developer at Cuvva