Start date: asap
About the role
If you are a bright, conscientious and organized Analyst/Associate with excellent technical and writing skills this might be the perfect job opportunity for you!
You will work across all aspects of investor relations from maintaining relationships with existing investors, to business development efforts. This is a dynamic and varied role where you will be given a lot of responsibility and autonomy.
Agreeing and formulating fundraising and CRM strategies;
Maintaining the existing investor base as well as sourcing new investors and strategic partnerships;
Preparing fundraising documents;
Managing fundraising process through to completion of the mandate.
Required Skills & Qualifications
English fluency required, additional German fluency a strong advantage;
Private equity fundraising or investor relations experience; or alternatively equity capital markets, equity research analysts or investment bankers looking to make a move into private equity fundraising;
Self-starter, able to work independently, as well as team-oriented in a fast-paced environment;
Excellent communication skills;
At a minimum a basic understanding of real estate finance.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please submit your CV (cover letter is optional, 100 words max) to [email protected] (subject line: “Investor Relations”), stating your earliest possible start date and your salary expectation.
Salary range £22,000 — 26,000
More like this
- Front-end Designer at Helical Levity
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- CTO / Lead Software Engineer at HyBird
- Senior PHP Software Engineer at Paddle
- Engineering Lead at AtomInvest
- Software Engineers for The Bakery Start Programme at The Bakery
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- Business Analyst at AltViz