Are you the one?
A passionate person willing to do things differently? Cool, read more! Lifetime opportunity. Here. Now. Yes, that's how we fight short attention span. Enthusiasts disrupting the data world big time. That's us.
#DoMoreWithData. Cool hashtag. Our mantra.
About the role
Keboola needs a Data Analyst who is Jack-of-all-trades kind of person. What do we mean by that?
- In-depth technical knowledge is a must as whatever clever solution to a data problem you come up with you'll also have to implement yourself.
- Presentation skills are needed as well as you'll occasionally get to meet client's stakeholders and will have to explain your solution and its benefits.
- 80/20 rule applies - 80% time spent working with data using SQL, R or Python plus 20% time spent meeting clients, attending calls or using Slack.
- You'll help onboard new clients into the platform, both during PoCs and full-fledged projects, providing technical support when needed.
- This position revolves around consultancy - you'll have to combine deep technical knowledge with an understanding of clients' business processes.
- You're geeky about data and love giving insights to different stakeholders.
- Your background is in Digital Analytics, PPC / SEO or Digital Marketing areas or similar.
- You love working with data. Starting with extraction (APIs scraping), through cleansing and augmentation (transforming), manipulation using advanced analytics methods (predictions, recommendations) for running data science applications (NLP, propensity modelling etc.). All within one SaaS platform using SQL.
- You seek the opportunity of a lifetime, with industry-disrupting attitude and passion for what you do.
- You are based in the UK; ideally in London.
- Analytical thinking and eagle eyes for finding discrepancies within data sets.
- Knowledge of (some of) the following: search engines (SEO, SEM, bid-management), display, e-mail marketing, e-commerce, social media etc. Or active interest in.
- Knowledge of SQL is a must, familiarity with R / Python major plus; strong desire & willingness to learn them fast if the unknown is mandatory.
- Knowledge of G Suite, Slack, Zoho, JIRA / Trello and other SaaS tools.
- Exciting work on unique projects with clients from various industries
- Opportunity to travel (worldwide!) - work from anywhere
- Decision-making freedom. Yes, you read that right... (it's actually required)
- Work-life balance that's not a bs bullet point
Imagine a place where you can be who you are, no masks needed. In fact, being yourself is required. We believe people perform best when they don't have to pretend anything to anyone, utilising their strongest abilities to full potential.
Imagine a place where you are your only manager, with no one telling you what to do or when. Feel free to take a nap, skate in the park or Instagram nearby park if you feel like it. Having your work done is all that matters, the rest is up to you.
Imagine a place where you learn something new every day. Because you want to. Because there's always something new to learn about and because you want to be better than yesterday. On your own, because you can.
Sounds like a dream come true and opportunity not to miss? Then stop imagining and apply now :)
Salary range £48,000 — 70,000
Dependent on previous experiences in a similar role and the data industry
More like this
- Web Developer at Flash Pack
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Film - Systems Software Developer at Framestore
- Test Engineer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Full stack Developer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Front-End Developer at BETR Lend
- Full Stack Developer at Potato
- Product Designer at Zero Deposit
- Technical UI Developer at Humanising Autonomy