We’re looking for a top-tier Founding Engineer / VP of Engineering (m/f/d) to join a highly ambitious B2B2C FinTech startup in London to lead the company through the first tech build and early stages of growth. We are still coy about what we share publicly but are more than happy to disclose more should you be intrigued by the opportunity.
This is a broad role where you’ll be able to shape the direction of the technology and ensure that we have the best people and processes in place to achieve our ambitious goals. You will also be recruiting the first team members and have the opportunity to build your own world-class team.
● Zero-to-1 – given how early we are on in our journey, this is a unique opportunity for you to build a great product from the ground up without any headache inducing legacy to deal with… As such, you will lead and design our initial architecture and overall tech stack
● Leadership – you will build and manage tech leads across multiple cross-functional product teams. You will also work closely with leaders within the product team and senior management team to help shape the product and technical roadmap.
● Scalability – above we mentioned zero-to-1. However ideally we are looking for someone who is not afraid of taking on the challenge of taking us through zero-to-1-to-100. We are looking for someone who thinks scalability. As such you will define our key processes to ensure we can build, launch and scale our product quickly.
Key traits we are looking for
● Team building – technology is key but there is technology without the people who build it. As the person in charge of the tech team, you will be accountable for hiring engineers who are aligned with our mission and values. You have high standards both from a technical and cultural standpoint.
● Entrepreneurial – you are a self-starter and know how to build a high-performing team. You have experience with engineering in a high growth company (ideally in FinTech)
● Product mindset – you think beyond engineering and technical details. You are passionate about bringing to life solutions that matter and will help solve problems for our customers.
● Inclusive – You are open-minded and inclusive in your work style
What we offer
● The opportunity to join a highly driven and passionate team in the very early days of the business
● An attractive share package with real potential upside along with a pre-seed salary
● The possibility to create a truly meaningful fintech product
Is this you? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Front End Web Developer at Rasa
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Coding Coach at Sigma Labs
- Front-end developer at Taylor/Thomas
- Shopify / CMS Senior Front-End Developer at Series Eight
- Senior Product Designer (Product Team Lead) at Helical Levity Ltd.
- Head of Marketing at Renude
- Full stack developer at Una Health
- Ios Swift Developer at Reeltime Apps