Freelance Digital Designer
Initial 4 week contract with potential to extend if we’re all having too much fun.
Digital Risks is tearing up the insurance industry, having launched a new way of buying small business insurance by the month. Our clients are creatives, techies, innovators and visionaries - and we’re here to help ensure their ventures are protected.
About the job:
We need an experienced digital designer that can help us review and realign align our brand across all our digital channels.
You will be working with the team to review a set of project briefs, which you will then deliver on.
The briefs will include website updates, creation of new social media campaign assets, banner ads, emails and other ad-hoc digital stationery.
We’re offering a competitive day-rate and you will be work alongside the team at our amazing WeWork offices in central London.
- 4+ years in digital design (agency experience a bonus)
- Strong portfolio of work, including digital assets (i.e. web, UI, social, advertising)
- Expert skills in Adobe CC is a must
- HTML & CSS skills a bonus
- Video editing skills a bonus
- You can work to briefs and branding guidelines
- You have strong visual design skills and solid understanding of modern UX/UI
- You know the limitations (and possibilities) of designing for developers
- You’re comfortable presenting to a team and leading discussions
More like this
- Product Owner / Project Manager at Project Dirt
- Technical Marketer at Makers Academy
- Engineering Lead & Senior Developers - FinTech at Simply Business
- Online Marketing Intern at ObjectBox
- Community Manager - Partner Marketing at Utility Warehouse
- Event Manager at Hardware Pioneers
- Lead PHP full stack developer at Colart
- Lead Technical Pre-sales Engineer at Cyberlytic
- General Management Intern at Pixoneye
- Senior Full Stack PHP Developer at CyberCPR