Initial 4-6 week contract with potential to extend.
Digital Risks is giving business insurance a well overdue upgrade!
We’ve recently launched a range of digital subscription insurance products, designed for the new generation startups and small business.
Our clients are creatives, techies, innovators and visionaries – and we’re here to help ensure their ventures are protected.
Our back end services and APIs are written in Lumen (Laravel micro-framework), while the front end is React and Redux. We eventsource all data through EventStore, and utilise Redis and MongoDB at the application layer. The infrastructure sits in AWS (EC2), we use Docker containerisation to support some ES services, and Ansible for provisioning and deployment.
About the job:
Digital Risks is looking for an experienced developer who can dive straight in. You will be working from a backlog of tasks, as well as supporting the team in creating new technical briefs.
You will be working right across the stack, including: updates to customer-facing and internal UIs; new feature implementation; upgrading and implementing 3rd party APIs.
We’re offering a competitive day-rate and you will be work alongside the team at our amazing WeWork offices in central London.
- Can confidently and quickly jump into our frameworks: React, Lumen
- You have experience in CQRS, Event Sourcing & Domain Driven Design
- Experience with building REST APIs and integrating with 3rd party APIs
- You can work to project briefs and manage your own schedule
- You’re comfortable working in a team and leading discussions
More like this
- Senior Front-End Developer (Riga, Latvia) at KASKO
- Full-Stack Engineer at Crowdcube
- Full Stack Developer in the Swiss Alps at inside labs AG
- Head of Digital Solutions at Royal Society for Blind Children
- Back End Developer - C# & .NET at DoctorLink
- React Native Mobile Developer at Den