ustwo London Studio is looking for a Node.js Full Stack developer to help deliver a backend (API) solution working closely with designers and native developers in the team.
Tenure: Beginning of Jan to end of June (with a potential extension). This is an onsite role based in our London Studio.
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with devops tasks and responsibilities in AWS
- Experience using test-driven development with appropriate level of coverage
- Experience with containerised applications (Docker is a must)
- Experience with agile approach to product development where the value is delivered in small increment at each stage of development
- Pair programming experience, willing to work collaboratively to both give and receive feedback within a shared code ownership team
- Strong working knowledge of Git
- Ability to translate product requirements and user needs into human, readable code that is easy to maintain and evolve.
- Focus on continuous improvement by approaching changes in small, incremental steps. Can describe the approaches you have taken to the wider cross-discipline team
- Hands on, persistent, result-oriented, and humble — you get things done
- Willingness to dive in with our engineers on day one
ustwo is a people centred company that strives to create the best opportunities for the best people in the industry. We just so happen to have an amazing studio space, great tools for learning and sharing and a well stocked fridge and kitchen!
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Front-end developer at Browser London
- Founding engineer at Metomic
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Customer Service Executive at Lyvly
- Full Stack Developer at Gener8 Ads
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Junior Web Developer at Lattimore and Friends