Amaliah is the modest fashion discovery site. We are changing the way that women shop for modest clothing. We bring together influencers, brands and tech to make this happen. We have also evolved to become a platform that amplifies the voices of Muslim women through our Voices section. Recently named in Forbes as one to watch, we are rapidly growing and looking for a fullstack developer to join the journey!
What you will be doing:
- Development around ecommerce APIs and deeper integrations with partners
- Front end changes for better UX
- Bug fixes to the current platform
- We have a pipeline of exciting projects for you to work on!
- Wordpress (stability and rapid response times favoured - this is the shop front and needs to be reliable. WooCommerce experience is a bonus)
- PHP (Editing templates and writing Wordpress plugins)
- CSS3 (Understanding of pre-processors and build systems a bonus)
- Experience with responsive builds using HTML5, CSS3 & JS
- Experience with A/B testing techniques
- Amazon Web Services (EC2 & RDS required, additional technologies a bonus)
- Whether you’re fresh out of uni or have been working at a corporate for years, if you think this is the role for you we want to meet you. Show us what you’ve built!
A competitive rate with an equity package. You will also be based out of UsTwo on Shoreditch High Street, one of the leading digital product studios in London, here you will be surrounded by designers, developers and generally nice, fun people who work hard and play equally so. We will always make sure you are surrounded and mentored by industry heavyweights from product owners to CTOS and lead devs.
If you are interested in this role and fancy meeting up get in touch.
More like this
- Lead Full Stack Developer - Web/ IOT at Archangel Imaging
- UI/UX Designer at Leika Limited
- Senior Account Manager at TOAD.ai
- Senior Front End Developer (React) at Festicket
- Full Stack Developer at Artifax
- Senior UX/UI Designer at Sofar Sounds
- Senior Back End Developer (Python/Django) at Festicket
- Frontend and backend software engineers at CrowdJustice
- Customer Success Manager at Canvas