About the role
We’re looking for versatile writers who can make the topics of UK holidays fun, interesting and inspiring to a wide range of people looking to take a staycation or short break. With COVID being a major disrupter in the travel sector we want to highlight the exciting and untapped gems that we have right here in the UK.
This role requires attention to detail and people who take their research seriously. Every day is different and will involve crafting blogs and articles on anything from boating holidays to lodges with hot tubs. We're not looking for dry, mediocre copy – our content needs to be engaging and actionable. We want our audience to be excited about even the opportunity of their trip and share with their friends and family.
Your main role will be to write articles that drive traffic to our site, so having a working knowledge of SEO is a plus. Also preferable are candidates with strong writing portfolios, though we’re happy to hear from anyone with raw talent, passion and flair.
Be able to adapt your writing style to our audience and tone
Have a strong writing portfolio
Understand SEO basics
Some experiences of travel writing
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Software Engineer at NearSt
- iOS Developer at Pi-A
- Front-end developer at Anyone
- Sales Development Representative at Marvel App
- Client Success at VeryConnect
- Senior Software Enginer at Hexarad
- Software Engineer at Hexarad
- Sales Development Representative at PayFit UK
- Customer Success Associate(German Speaking) Remote at ev.energy