Inktrap is an independent design studio based in London with clients ranging from ambitious startups to multinational businesses. We're currently looking for an enthusiastic front-end developer to join our in-house team at our studio in Shoreditch.
We pride ourselves on our collaborative process, supportive environment and practical approach. Our team is friendly, motivated and cares deeply about delivering quality products. Everyone in the studio contributes to developing our process and has a say in how we work.
As a developer at Inktrap you'll gain exposure to our whole stack and process by working together with other developers to build a wide range of different products. Day-to-day you'll be:
- Developing websites and web apps using modern front-end technologies
- Extending existing designs across additional pages and layouts in the browser
- Documenting your work as part of design systems for larger projects
- Working closely with our design team to ensure what we're building is practical and beautiful
What we're looking for
We welcome applications from a diverse range of developers at all levels of experience, and from all backgrounds. There isn't a list of required qualifications or skills, but experience working in an agency or startup would be a plus.
Our ideal front-end developer is:
- Enthusiastic about producing quality products
- Pragmatic about how they implement their code
- Always learning and challenging their own thinking
- Excellent at communicating their decisions and process
- Collaborative and friendly, with tons of initiative
- Creative as well as technical
Working as part of the Inktrap team, you can expect:
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Lots of collaboration with like-minded people and clients
- Varied work on a wide range of interesting projects
- Work/life balance – we don't do unpaid overtime!
- Social events and weekly team lunch
- Sparkling new iMac and any other equipment you need
- Posh coffee and fridge full of free drinks and fruit
- Competitive salary, dependent on level and experience
You can find out more about life at Inktrap at inktrap.co.uk/jobs
To apply click the link below and complete our brief application form. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
We like to work with our candidates directly so we're not interested in working with recruiters or outsourcing companies.
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at CAST
- Chief Marketing Officer (B2B SaaS) at Intruder
- Full Stack Developer at Ratio
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Front-end developer at Browser
- Software Engineer at Orkestro
- Back-end developer (python) at Stasher
- Implementation Engineer at re:infer
- Junior Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Head of Research & Development at ihorizon