We can tell our life stories through the advice and help we got on the way. Who we talked to when, often decides where we end up. How far we've gotten depends on the strength of our networks. This means that the people who get furthest, are the ones who had access to the best help, often because of inherited contacts and contexts. We want to change this forever and level the playing field. For everyone to set out in life with the same network and access to life changing advice.
Anyone is a marketplace for advice in the shape of five-minute voice calls. It's finally easy for busy professionals who wants to give back, to pay it forward, and get paid — making previously inaccessible people available to everyone.
In a not too distant future, whenever you need someone's advice, they'll ping you their anyo.ne handle and you'll be connected as soon as they have short moment. When you need to make a decision or figure out a next step, you can search on Anyone for thousands of people who once made the same decisions.
As the next Front-end developer:
- You'll work with the team to build new and polish existing product features, maintain reliability, and increase performance of our Frontend infrastructure
- You'll help collaborate on technical architecture and product roadmap decisions
- You'll review and refactor both your own and your colleagues codebases
Come help build the phonebook of the future and make giving and receiving advice more accessible! ☎️☎️
Salary range £50,000 — 70,000
Dependent on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Programme / Operations Manager (part remote) at Sigma Labs XYZ
- Community Lead at Count
- Full-stack Engineer at Count
- Marketing Lead at Count
- Sales Lead at Count
- SEO Manager at TodayTix Group
- Teacher - Data & Digital Mindset at Decoded
- Product Manager at Steer73
- Senior Unity Developer at Tales
- Senior Full Stack Developer at Tales