We’re looking for x2 Front-End developers to join our growing team.
You’ll be working on ‘Choreograph’, Eva’s powerful, web-based, visual editor, based on a modern tech stack. This will include interacting with our robot and cloud APIs, improving our 3D programming environment and working with a wide range of robotics use cases.
We would like to find driven people who are excited by technical challenges and love working as part of a team. No robotics experience needed but curiosity and passion is appreciated!
What will you be doing?
- Contributing ideas and working on exciting new features in our roadmap
- Producing Choreograph updates from design, implementation, testing to release
- Handling support requests from customers, helping them to develop their robotic use cases and squashing bugs
- You will also have the opportunity to learn about other technical areas such as Back-End, DevOps, System Development, Firmware and Manufacturing, depending on your interests and strengths
What will you bring to the role?
- We are looking for x2 Front-End Devs
- Junior - At least 1 year of commercial experience
- Mid - At least 3 years of commercial experience
- Frontend Web Development Experience: have worked with React and modern web apps (bonus: Three.js, 3D rendering, SVG or webpack experience)
- Good communication skills: comfortable interacting with customers and working closely with our sales and support teams
- Knowledge of UI design and User Experience, working with our designers and users to provide a constantly great experience
- Happy interacting with APIs with a solid understanding of API usage and design, ideally with some backend development experience (bonus: Go, SQL, Linux or C++ experience)
Salary range £35,000 — 55,000
We're looking for two people - x1 junior (2+ years) x1 mid-level (4+ years)
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Lead Developer at Media Exchange Group Ltd
- Technical Director at Podium Network Ltd
- Data Engineer at Podium Network Ltd.
- Full Stack Developer at Podium Network Ltd.
- Software Engineer at Automata
- Full-Stack Engineer at Ophelos
- Product Designer at GetAgent
- Product Lead - Pace Pricing at Pace
- Compliance Manager at ihorizon
- Ecommerce Solutions Consultant at We Make Websites