We're looking for an exceptional front-end developer who loves product. You should have demonstrable success building world-class products and be confident in your ability.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent HTML and CSS skills and understanding of responsive design.
- An eye for detail and good understanding of layout and basic interface design principles.
- Self-starter mindset, being comfortable with making UX and design decisions.
- Interest in building elegant interfaces and crafting beautiful, intuitive interactions.
- 2+ years experience working at a company with a world-class engineering culture.
- Excellent communication skills.
We're looking for exceptional people at Cleo and offer the following perks to keep the team happy & productive:
- 25 days’ holiday a year. We want you fresh and fully charged.
- Cleo socials every couple of weeks including go-karting, escape rooms, cinema screenings, etc.
- Choose your own gear, ask for the tools you need and we’ll do our best to get them for you.
- An incredible office that's a stones throw away from Old Street tube station.
- An ever-growing Cleo library, tons of books about startups, programming, design and finance.
Salary range £35,000 — 65,000
+ Equity + Bonus
More like this
- VP of Sales at Geoblink
- Customer Success Manager at Juro
- UX Engineer at Stylindex
- Sales Development Representative at Juro
- Technical Delivery Manager at Development Initiatives
- Front end developer at acasa
- Mid-level full stack dev at Stowga
- HR Manager at Geoblink
- Front-end Developer at We Make Websites
- UX/UI Designer (Contract) at Entale