Helical Levity is led by world renowned cyber security expert James Lyne and combines a team of passionate and talented designers, developers and security researchers. Together we design and build industry leading tools that, amongst other things, help to identify and develop new cyber security talent.
As part of the design team you will need solid communication skills, the ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical people, as well as the capacity to work steadfastly under your own direction.
Much of the team work remotely but we do have an office in Stow-on-the-wold, Gloucestershire. There is the option to work in either environment but we do tend to meet up in Stow or London to catch up on projects on a fairly regular basis, so being within a sensible travel distance of either would be useful.
- Ensuring all our sites and tools have comprehensive, well maintained and consistent style guides and frameworks, component libraries, user stories and documentation.
- Designing and building new interfaces and improving/maintaining existing ones to meet ongoing internal and client needs.
- Translating illustrative designs in Sketch (and sometimes Adobe tools) to lightweight, scaleable, accessible, and sometimes animated, web versions.
Level and salary
- We're open to applicants with a variety of skill and experience levels.
- Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- Back-end developer at Browser
- 😇 Member Manager at Beam
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Customer Success Sr. Manager (PM exp. required) at Aha!
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites